Unpopular Opinions, Part Deux

Mr. Chatywin et al.

15 hours ago, dmc515 said:

I've never gotten this Great Debate.  I love both NY style and Chicago style.  Just as I like both mashed and baked potatoes, or porterhouse and sirloin, etc.  Can't we all just get along!

Pick a side you dirty centrist!

2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Both Pork and Beef serve no purpose whatsoever, unnecesarry gruel.

Turkey burger, Yardbird and Seafood however, mmmmmmm.

Oh and Stout beer is the only beer that isnt glorified pisswater.

My work here is done.

Vous devriez être tué pour améliorer le stock génétique humain.

31 minutes ago, Pierre Le Harceleur said:

Lmmfao!!!

I would wish you to die of boils but im laughing to hard to muster it.

Vous devriez être tué pour améliorer le stock génétique humain. Edit
---------------French - detectedAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluFrench - detected

You should be killed to improve the human gene pool.

---------------AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluEnglish

3 hours ago, Pierre Le Harceleur said:

OK.  I'm not sharing with you my recipe for making pulled pork in a -- crock pot / slow cooker.  So there!

4 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I never really saw her for that.  I saw her as more of a Hellen Miren type. Jessica Lange maybe.  

Or Gillian Anderson maybe. 

I see her as Helen McCrory

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Which one

2 and 3, I didn't play the first one. I finished 2, but not 3. The combat was just too dull for me to go through such a long campaign yet again. The Witcher has a ton of great things going for it, but the combat, not so much.

2 hours ago, Red Tiger said:

2 and 3, I didn't play the first one. I finished 2, but not 3. The combat was just too dull for me to go through such a long campaign yet again. The Witcher has a ton of great things going for it, but the combat, not so much.

Oh man you are MISSING. OUT. 

Witcher 3 is straight up incredible. Really love it

i quite like the combat tbh - I like how you really have to work on it and use all the different oils and stuff to fight certain creatures too

1 hour ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Oh man you are MISSING. OUT. 

Witcher 3 is straight up incredible. Really love it

i quite like the combat tbh - I like how you really have to work on it and use all the different oils and stuff to fight certain creatures too

You're not listening, I played Witcher 3, I just didn't finish it. It didn't pull me in.

I watched vids of some cutscenes afterwards so I would know about this great story people kept talking about, but that's not enough for me.

Archived