Pity Thread For Those Who Can't See Endgame Yet...

Jaxom 1974

15 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I go in about an hour... I’ve been nervous every time I opened Facebook or Twitter for the last three days...

Exactly.  I'm not reading anything, but sometimes the headlines are borderline...

I don't see it til tomorrow afternoon but I can't whine about it cuz that was a choice.  It's been my MO the past few years to wait for the big releases because I really don't like huge crowds and their overreactions, so usually the crowd is at least a bit thinned out by the Monday matinee.  That..was a clear miscalculation on this one - there's, like, two seats left for my showing.  But I am enjoying spending the weekend powering-up one more time on 5-6 of my favorite MCU movies as a buildup to it.  Plus, I don't care about spoilers.

4 hours ago, Astromech said:

When I went to The Last Jedi, I brought headphones with me, and listened to (Star Wars) music while the crowd from the previous showing filtered out. I didn't do it for Endgame, as I was at the first show.

30 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

When I went to The Last Jedi, I brought headphones with me, and listened to (Star Wars) music while the crowd from the previous showing filtered out. I didn't do it for Endgame, as I was at the first show.

Smart move. 

Like DMC I wait until the crowds die down a bit before seeing films(usually only Star Wars films) at the theater.

My wife gave me minor spoilers on the drive over to the cinema, by telling me about an article she’d been reading that explained when the best times to go the toilet were. Nearly threw her out on the road.

2 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I agree about waiting in general, but ai really want to see this one...but it's still going to be a week at least before I can go...it's killing me...

You poor soul.  Stay strong.

14 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

Pity those of us who still have to wait and try to avoid spoilers...I've figured out a major one by accident, just not the how.  

This sucks sooooo much...

Not spoiled yet!

And I won't be seeing Endgame until May 3rd, 4th, or 5th. (The things I do so I don't have to pay for my own ticket).

2 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

And I won't be seeing Endgame until May 3rd, 4th, or 5th. (The things I do so someone else will pay for my ticket).

May the 4th be with you.  My sister is getting married that day, so I send all..positive feelings?

14 minutes ago, DMC said:

May the 4th be with you.  My sister is getting married that day, so I send all..positive feelings?

A calculated move on their part?

I just went on Yahoo out of habit and saw a huge spoiler from tonight’s GoT episode. Why put it as a headline, assholes? 

4 hours ago, DMC said:

Ahhh yes. I saw the thread in Gen Chat. Sadly I haven't been to Tampa in 24 years, so I have no advice on the terrain.

And the last wedding I went to, back in 2013, I made all the wrong decisions.

So good luck in Tampa!

Archived