Joe Abercrombie: The Collected Works 3 (Includes A Little Hatred Spoiler discussion)

Rhom

8 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

Like @The hairy bear how/where did you get your copy? Is "bought a copy" slang for "broke into a Waterstone magazine à la Tom Cruise in the first Mission Impossible" or was it an actual purchase in a physical store?

I purchased it at my regular physical store, in Barcelona. Apparently, bookstores outside the UK or the US are not obliged to follow the official release date, so they can start selling the books as soon as they receive them. I'm hearing that it's also available in Germany and Italy. It doesn't make much sense, but those are the times.

1 minute ago, The hairy bear said:

I purchased it at my regular physical store, in Barcelona. Apparently, bookstores outside the UK or the US are not obliged to follow the official release date, so they can start selling the books as soon as they receive them. I'm hearing that it's also available in Germany and Italy. It doesn't make much sense, but those are the times.

Damn it, why do I always fall for the autographed copy :crying: I could be reading it right now.

14 hours ago, Veltigar said:

Did you get any updates on the delivery date? I bought the book somewhere in Q2 and in the mail I got from them the only thing it says is "We will send you an email when your order is ready" but I don't even know when this book is supposed to come out? Like @The hairy bear how/where did you get your copy? Is "bought a copy" slang for "broke into a Waterstone magazine à la Tom Cruise in the first Mission Impossible" or was it an actual purchase in a physical store?

I'm told it will be available on the morning of the 15th.

8 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Ordered mine from the local independent, not sure when it'll actually be available though.

Let's all be kind and use Spoiler tags for a little bit yeah?

I wonder if a spoiler thread for the new book might be a good idea? I think we did have a fair amount of discussion when the first book came out.

Archived