U.S. Politics: Leaving On A Jet Plane

Martell Spy

You know that hoodie that says Auschwitz on it? It says "Staff" on the back. Do they not know Trump's son-in-law is a Jew?

I saw pictures of shirts with letters on it that I didn't understand, 6MWE, which we all know now means "6 Million wasn't enough". A claim is being made that no one was wearing that shirt on the 6th, and the pictures were from other gatherings last year. :ack:

And fuck Google or Double click or whoever places the ads on these pages, the fuckers are advertising fire extinguishers on the side now. I wonder if t-shirts for white supremacists will come up next.

38 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

You know that hoodie that says Auschwitz on it? It says "Staff" on the back. Do they not know Trump's son-in-law is a Jew?

I saw pictures of shirts with letters on it that I didn't understand, 6MWE, which we all know now means "6 Million wasn't enough". A claim is being made that no one was wearing that shirt on the 6th, and the pictures were from other gatherings last year. :ack:

And fuck Google or Double click or whoever places the ads on these pages, the fuckers are advertising fire extinguishers on the side now. I wonder if t-shirts for white supremacists will come up next.

GDDRight!  Which I've been thinking for a very long time about those long banners of hawaiian shirts and all that fake camo and other stuff that's been everywhere on every site online for years now. Even here at times.

So far though at least actual gun adverts haven't been coming through.

You know what is so striking for us, generally, as a whole, in this nation in particular?  

Is the comprehension slowly coming to so many that we are really living in history -- the kind of shocking, upsetting change in history that our greats and grands parents lived through, but we were always given the message was over with.  No more epidemics, no more pogroms in this country at least, no more, no more, we're all to be comfy as we've been forever and only getting better all the time (those of us who have been comfy anyway, which have been fewer and fewer ever since the 1980's). 

Seeing this comprehension that so many have had, that this is false. coming to roost in D.C. and among so many who still, to this very last moment (and it still isn't the very last moment) trying to come to terms with this -- like, how could my son be a wife and child abuser?  not possible no matter how crazy he gets at times, really, he's a very good person! -- well, it's astonishing how many are so much in denial, that they just ignore the 6th ever happened.  Happy birthday to our 1 year old grand daughter. hurray, nothing else going on in the world today.

50 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

You forgot the good people on both sides rallye in Charlottesville?

The one where they chanted that Jews won't replace them?

The neo-nazi in the HBO documentary (the guy that then went on whining and got banned from tinder), he pretty much addressed Javanka. Basically, such a fine woman is wasted on a Jew was the argument brought forward. Does that answer your question?

The New York Post ran a story about Lauren Boebert and her scumbag husband’s criminal history. Conservative Reddit has responded by proclaiming that the Post is a liberal rag. Also, conservative Reddit would still totally do Lauren Boebert, and the fact that she’s a little crazy makes her ever hotter. 

Thought you abdicated your duty as this forums internet canary, who surfs from Long Beach into the most toxic ends of the internet, to check the oxygen levels there. But then you decided not to venture into 8kun. I ask you, what good is a canary in a mine, that insists on oxygen supply?

3 hours ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

The POTUS telling other people to break the law is not, actually, a defense against breaking the law. See Nixon et al. Point of fact, it is something of an illegal act in and of itself. 

I don't think it's that simple.  Nixon told people to go into Watergate, a privately-owned business, and do reconnaissance in the offices therein.  Nixon never had permission to go there and enter the DNC offices and in turn could not give that permission to others.  Trump told people to go into the Capital building, a publicly-owned building.  Trump, as the highest-ranking federal official, could conceivably have permission to enter the restricted areas of the Capital and then extend that permission to others.

another thing I have been seeing from the Trump crowd is vehement insistence that Trump absolutely *did not* order or suggest his followers attack congress.  at times they seem to go selectively deaf when the appropriate video clip is inserted into the threads.  But they are really, really hung up on the Capital Riot being a left wing op.  And they think Q Anon lady will be successful in impeaching Biden, being under the impression that multiple democrats will cross the aisle.

4 hours ago, Teng Ai Hui said:

I don't think it's that simple.  Nixon told people to go into Watergate, a privately-owned business, and do reconnaissance in the offices therein.  Nixon never had permission to go there and enter the DNC offices and in turn could not give that permission to others.  Trump told people to go into the Capital building, a publicly-owned building.  Trump, as the highest-ranking federal official, could conceivably have permission to enter the restricted areas of the Capital and then extend that permission to others.

But the defense of Trump is that he never told the crowd on public television to go crash the capitol and threaten the representatives into submission, he just told them to peacefully protest. So this line of defense won't work for any of this scum as their messiah has already thrown them under the bus the moment he walked away to watch TV.

Wow, these people are soooo....fucked....

https://thebulwark.com/after-white-house-meeting-with-trump-mike-lindell-calls-for-military-coup-on-facebook/

The National Security Advisor meeting with a crack addict turned bed cushion magnate who sponsors a far right extremist media empire a week after a domestic terror attack on the U.S. Capitol is concerning in its own right.

Lindell: It was the security advisor Robert O’Brien. He brings me upstairs. And the president said, bring him up to lawyers, show ‘em this and come back down. . . . They bring me back downstairs and I wait about 10 minutes. . . . I had the stuff in my hand which I was now bringing it up to the lawyers. . . . I sat down with the two, the one lawyer is all upset with me. . . . I show them all this . . . you can see who did it, on the computer, how many votes were flipped…

Lindell: This is an attack on our country by China and other countries that did this to us…

Lindell: So I left there with a deflating feeling. . . . Mike Lindell wants the truth to be told to everyone in this country and everyone in the world to show that this was the biggest election fraud in the history of the world as far as I’m concerned. . . . We got videotape of them shredding all the ballots made in China and an invoice from China. . . .

Lindell: God’s got His hands in all and all this stuff will be revealed. And the longer it goes on you are finding more of the rats that pop up, the evil . . .

RSBN Interviewer: What about…the Insurrection Act or Martial Law?

Lindell: Four pages that I brought to the president which was that evidence for the big machine switch. . . . Here’s all his options he could do. Basically it laid out all the options. One of the things the president really liked on there was Google, Facebook, Twitter he has the authority to order them to put everybody’s back intact their Facebook and their Twitters back. . . . He turned to that Robert O’Brien and said “Yeah we could do this.”

RSBN Interviewer: What is your sense of the presence of the military here? Is it over the top?

Lindell: I don’t understand it. You know there’s like three people and every other person’s a military guy. . . . We’ve all had our prayers going, “Gee maybe somethings gonna be done that this president is willing to say hey we’ve been attacked by another country cause we have. Our countries been under attack for a long time.”

RSBN Interviewer: I think people are hoping that this military presence is a response to what you just said.

Lindell: That’s where my hope lies. . . .

Lindell: One more thing. . . . You can’t hide this. I don’t care how much they corrupt the media and take away our platforms, there’s 100 million people that know our nation’s been stolen.”

Misinformation dropped dramatically the week after Twitter banned Trump

Online misinformation about election fraud plunged 73 percent after several social media sites suspended President Donald Trump and key allies last week, research firm Zignal Labs has found, underscoring the power of tech companies to limit the falsehoods poisoning public debate when they act aggressively.

The new research by the San Francisco-based analytics firm reported that conversations about election fraud dropped from 2.5 million mentions to 688,000 mentions across several social media sites in the week after Trump was banned from Twitter.

Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants

President-elect Joe Biden’s decision to immediately ask Congress to offer legal status to an estimated 11 million people in the country has surprised advocates given how the issue has long divided Democrats and Republicans, even within their own parties.

Biden will announce legislation his first day in office to provide a path to citizenship for millions of immigrants in the United States illegally, according to four people briefed on his plans.

Harris is finalizing plans to resign from the Senate tomorrow.  Of note, she's chosen Sonia Sotomayor to administer her oath at the inauguration.  Good choice.

10 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I accidentally clicked on an ad here (the crappy way this site loads, with the page jumping about all over the place, makes this an easy mistake to make) for a clothing site called Wayrates. You should see the state of some of the stuff they have to offer. 

No, I do not want to buy your tactical jacket emblazoned with Crusader imagery. Fuck off with that shit. 

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

It was a mistake in regular sight.

Eh, it's good to host conservative voices on a platform that challenges them, but Maher lets them get away with way too much. I caught most of the season premier of Real Time and he let her slide on so much. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

Eh, it's good to host conservative voices on a platform that challenges them, but Maher lets them get away with way too much. I caught most of the season premier of Real Time and he let her slide on so much. 

And the crazies are the only potential options? If they are, then maybe it isn't worthy of discourse.

8 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Eh, it's good to host conservative voices on a platform that challenges them, but Maher lets them get away with way too much.

As Week said, there's a difference between giving conservative voices a platform and giving the crazy hate-filled speech those three always peddled in a platform (to be fair, Conway actually wasn't nearly as bad as Coulter or Ingraham back then).  Should be noted he's given plenty of male crazy racist fucks a platform too, but those three stand out for obvious reasons.  (As did Christine O'Donnell when she won the Senate nomination in 2010.)

Archived