Arya, the Darkheart

Any detention facility housing Arya must be tightly secured.  Her small size could squeeze through small spaces.  I am thinking George would rather kill her off.  I also do not think Arya will go to prison for her terrible crimes.  It's just too bad she will almost certainly get a second life in her wolf. 

On 1/7/2023 at 9:31 PM, Craving Peaches said:

No she hasn't.

No it isn't. Unless you find more baseless bias against the Starks interesting.

Yes, it is true.  Arya suffers from insanity.  I find the topic interesting and took the time to compose a post on it.  Read it.  You might change your mind.  

4 minutes ago, Rondo said:

Yes, it is true.  Arya suffers from insanity. 

No it is not true. I recommend you look up what insane means in the proper medical sense. Arya shows no signs of being disconnected from reality.

5 minutes ago, Rondo said:

I find the topic interesting and took the time to compose a post on it.  Read it.  You might change your mind

I read it and disagree that Arya is mentally ill.

2 hours ago, Rondo said:

Yes, it is true.  Arya suffers from insanity.  I find the topic interesting and took the time to compose a post on it.  Read it.  You might change your mind.  

2 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

No it is not true. I recommend you look up what insane means in the proper medical sense. Arya shows no signs of being disconnected from reality.

I read it and disagree that Arya is mentally ill.

I not only read it, I wrote a long response to it.  Maybe you should read it again.  You might find it illuminating.

3 hours ago, Nevets said:

I not only read it, I wrote a long response to it.  Maybe you should read it again.  You might find it illuminating.

I agree Arya has mental health issues given she's seen family members die and other traumatising things. But I don't know where people are getting this idea that she's insane. And I don't think she has a mental disorder either unless you count being traumatised.

Edited by Craving Peaches

3 hours ago, Craving Peaches said:

I agree Arya has mental health issues given she's seen family members die and other traumatising things. But I don't know where people are getting this idea that she's insane. And I don't think she has a mental disorder either unless you count being traumatised.

I was aiming my comment at Rondo, not you.  Sorry for any confusion.  Though it's still worthwhile reading.

I'm not sure if PTSD is technically considered a mental disorder or not.  I suspect in general use it often is, though.  Even so, the more extreme suggestions of future behavior (mass murder, killing bystanders, etc) are wildly unfounded.

14 minutes ago, Nevets said:

I'm not sure if PTSD is technically considered a mental disorder or not.

I think it, is but I am unsure if Arya has it. I can't recall her displaying many, if any symptoms, though it has been a while since I read the books. Rather than Arya suffering from any kind of mental disorder I always got the impression she'd seen a lot of tragedy but never had time to grieve properly or process it due to the situation she was in.

6 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Still debating Arya’s condition? I thought the matter was settled. Arya has lost her marbles. She’s gone. 

What's settled is your hatred of the Starks and lack of reading comprehension. If you look up the definition of instantly, which you likely won't as it doesn't serve your anti-Stark agenda, you will see that Arya cannot be classified as insane.

On 1/10/2023 at 7:08 PM, Rondo said:

The questions asks who will stop Arya.  She will die while in the middle of murdering one of the people on her list.  I don't hold out much hope that it will happen near the top of the list.  Arya will mass murder a city full of innocent people before she is stopped. 

On 11/8/2022 at 6:28 PM, H Wadsworth Longfellow said:

Quinn Howard talks about Arya's dark future in this video from youtube.  Quinn was kinder to Arya than I would have been.  Please watch the video and we can discuss Arya's future. 

Arya's first murders were committed for the purpose of self-preservation.  Later murders cannot be excused nor forgiven.  The murders of Dareon and the Old Insurance man were two of the most heinous crimes committed in all of the story.  Arya, like Jon, is fickle about justice.  There was no justice for Dareon.  Dareon was a victim of injustice from the very beginning and was sent to the wall at the whim of his lord.  The supposed unethical business practices of the Old Man had not and has not been established.  Arya killed him because the crime is her key to get into the school of murderers.  Church is a better description for the House of Black & White.  Cult is much better.  A cult of crackpots and evildoers who sacrifice people to the god of many faces. 

Catelyn is now Stoneheart.  A walking zombie without mercy or pity.  Jon will come back as the Coldheart, another zombie who will show no pity and no mercy to those who will stand between he and Arya.  Arya is Darkheart, which is a subtle difference.  Darkheart is worse.  Arya will show no mercy but dark also means evil.  Arya is insane to be sure.  But being insane does not mean she is without guilt. 

The Ghost of High Heart associates the tragic past of Summerhall to present day Arya Stark.  Wildfire was involved at Summerhall.  The woman saw an accurate vision of Arya's dark future.  Arya has a lot of blood on her hands.  She will soon be covered in many layers of blood.  Arya will commit a mass murder which will result in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.  I have seen posted predictions of her methodology of choice.  I do not think Arya will employ poison.  She is too small to attack a crowd directly.  Arya will use Wildfire to commit mass murder.  It is impossible for Arya to ever be normal again.  The future for her is very, very dark.  And she will become the darkest, most evil, of the main characters. 

Arya is half Tully.  The Tully sisters went mad.  Lysa was always so.  Cat lost her sanity at the red wedding.  Arya's bloodline make her vulnerable as well. 

On 1/12/2023 at 5:10 AM, Craving Peaches said:

What's settled is your hatred of the Starks and lack of reading comprehension. If you look up the definition of instantly, which you likely won't as it doesn't serve your anti-Stark agenda, you will see that Arya cannot be classified as insane.

Yes, Arya can be classified as such. The author even referred to her as a psycho. An interesting psycho for sure and a rather unique villain. 

34 minutes ago, Craving Peaches said:

Quote please. Also 'Psycho' doesn't always mean insane in a medical or legal sense.

"Psycho" is nothing more than an insult.  It means nothing among professionals.

10 minutes ago, StarkTullies said:

I find this extraordinarily unlikely.  If there was some referenceable quote on this, I am sure it would be brought up non-stop.

He never said that.  He did compare her to a child soldier.