Spare a Moment for H&M, Part 3

Mr. Chatywin et al.

12 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Ok, but as the conversation was about how Meghan thought people were interested in her opinion,

As opposed to other podcasters?

Or anyone who opines on internet? 

Hell opposed even posters in this thread including yourself.

her starting a podcast is a relevant piece of evidence that she does actually think that.

She also dared have a Twitter account.

If you listen to any of these podcasts you will also notice her interjecting celebrities by making sure to speak about her own irrelevant unconnected personal stories. 

I have absolutely no more interest in listening to her podcast anymore than reading spare.

But you’ve described is pretty normal for someone to post on a podcast yet you’re talking in a way that implies she’s done something egregious.

Because Megan Bad.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

As opposed to other podcasters?

Or anyone who opines on internet? 

Hell even posters in this thread including yourself.

She also dared have a Twitter account.

I have absolutely no more interest in listening to her podcast anymore than reading spare.

But you’ve described is pretty normal for someone to post on a podcast yet you’re talking in a way that implies she’s done something egregious.

Because Megan Bad.

Yes, other podcasters who create a podcast do seem to think people about what they think. Proving my point. So why try and deny that Meghan wants people to know her opinion? 

Again this is yet another case of you trying to bring up something someone said, don’t understand any of it. You haven’t even listened to her podcast.. so why are you here?

On 1/17/2023 at 3:41 PM, Heartofice said:

iI think this is a pretty good illustration of what I was saying before. Essentially there are a bunch of people who seem to have rather strong opinions about H&M, even if they try to deny it but what they have in common is:

1. They find it all very uninteresting (supposedly)
2. They were never very interested in the topic before all this book and Netflix stuff.
3. They know very little about the Royal Family.
4. They know very little about Harry and Meghan and have never bothered to find out more
5. They know very little about Britain.
6. They make a series of assumptions based on what H&M have said and assume it is accurate.
7. They ignore any evidence that there might be some sort of legitimate reason why H&M might be unpopular.

So it is really interesting how much they want to comment on the topic.

Reposting this because it seems very relevant again 

6 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yes, other podcasters who create a podcast do seem to think people about what they think. Proving my point. So why try and deny that Meghan wants people to know her opinion? 

Again this is yet another case of you trying to bring up something someone said, don’t understand any of it. You haven’t even listened to her podcast.. so why are you here?

she has probably spent less time on her podcast than you have denigrating her in this thread.

9 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yes, other podcasters who create a podcast do seem to think people about what they think.

Like literally everyone who talks about anything on the internet does.

Including yourself.

So why try and deny that Meghan wants people to know her opinion? 

Oh nice attempt at motte and Bailey 

I just don’t see her doing very normal human things like starting a podcast  and then screech about that being evidence she’s evil.

She does want share her opinions—like you my friend

You haven’t even listened to her podcast.. s

I never will.

so why are you here?

Eh bored.

Generally I'm more on the side of H&M, if I have to pick one, but him being upset because nobody laughed at her shit joke, fuck off mate, big fucking baby. 

Kate, 'what did you think of your first trooping of the colour'?

Meghan 'colourful'.  

followed by deafening silence apparently

I wouldn't have even known it was a joke if he hadn't said it was.  

5 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Generally I'm more on the side of H&M, if I have to pick one, but him being upset because nobody laughed at her shit joke, fuck off mate, big fucking baby. 

Meghan 'colourful'.  

I laughed just a little on how cringe that sounds.

But do agree that’s be a poor reaction from Harry.

Idea to rehabilitate Prince Andrew in the mind’s of at least some of the British public.

He comes out as advent culture warrior raging against Megan and Harry for trying to force their wokeness onto the royal family by through forced diversity and thus in the process become a right wing darling like Andrew tate still is.

4 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Meghan 'colourful'.  

That's a total dad joke.

6 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Ok, but as the conversation was about how Meghan thought people were interested in her opinion, her starting a podcast is a relevant piece of evidence that she does actually think that. If you listen to any of these podcasts you will also notice her interjecting celebrities by making sure to speak about her own irrelevant unconnected personal stories. 

Dude, she's one of the most famous people in the world now. People are interested in her opinion even if she's not that interesting. That's how fame works. Most famous people aren't interesting, btw. Your dear departed Queen was probably one of the most boring famous people to ever live, but she was the Queen so many had to hang on her every word, however few she said publicly.