On and On About Harry & Meghan Part 4

Fragile Bird

2 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Won't be long before this monster is getting his collar felt.

Having failed in his crowdfunded attempts to get this story SLAPPed away, he's now desperately broadcasting some shit on GB News about The Sussex Squad. About how they are the biggest spreaders of disinformation on the entire world wide web...*wink wink*

Anyway, it does appear that Mr Wootton is, as they say, bang to rights. Or is it banged?

I'm pretty sure that, right now, H&M be stocking up on the schadenpopcorn.

Apparently stood down from the online Daily Mail - how bad do you have to be for that to happen?

In other news, poor Piers has apparently been advised to lay off Meghan while Harry's court case is ongoing so he's had to fill his time slagging off the Aussie cricket team - and getting absolutely hammered for it online by Aussies. He's now Britain's most famous whinging pom.

On 8/3/2023 at 6:34 PM, Spockydog said:

schadenpopcorn

:lmao:

On 8/3/2023 at 9:22 PM, Wall Flower said:

Apparently stood down from the online Daily Mail - how bad do you have to be for that to happen?

In other news, poor Piers has apparently been advised to lay off Meghan while Harry's court case is ongoing so he's had to fill his time slagging off the Aussie cricket team - and getting absolutely hammered for it online by Aussies. He's now Britain's most famous whinging pom.

interesting how little coverage it’s gotten in the British press. 

Too bad everyone has sworn off posting about the dynamic duo. 

So much to choose from...H&M trying to get a ride on Airforce One after the queen's funeral, Netflix buying them a Hallmark movie romance novel, the UK judge quashing most of his case and calling Harry's court claims of a 'secret agreement' by the RF implausible and not credible, Harry Windsor man of the people off playing charity polo [carbon footprint anyone?], more charity zoom calls conducted in tasteful neutrals......Meg as almost the only person who gets papped in Santa Barbara.........

Beyond that, If people ignore the dozens (by now) of confirmed instances, they can continue with the fantasy that UK Meghan-hate has nothing to do with race. 

The fact that these guys felt comfortable expressing this stuff* in a group chat that included more officers than just them also says something. 

*we won’t know exactly until it comes out in court, but I’m sure it’s “spicy”.

Yeah, what someone said in a private WhatsApp conversation really means literally nothing. 

You are totally entitled to buy into the fantasy that people don’t like Meghan because of her race, but that is the fantasy. It can be the only explanation if you just ignore all the more obvious reasons.. which you have ignored.. repeatedly.

39 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Dozens of instances of racism in the UK, population 61M.  The horror. No wonder they had to flee to the totally not racist United States.

Is the American education system really this bad?

1 hour ago, Week said:

Is the American education system really this bad?

It’s such a bizarre statement.

Racist hate crimes pass 100,000 in England and Wales for first time

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/oct/06/racist-hate-crimes-pass-100000-in-england-and-wales-for-first-time

The fantasies one must make to justify monarchy or attack those who’d make the racist institution look bad.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

See, American racism was inherited from the Brits, but it isn’t as cultured or refined; so no one on this side of the Atlantic gives a shit about the quantum of blood shared with William the Conqueror. It’s also not a country where “social climber” is a much of an insult.

And sure, in a country of 61 millions, there are probably it a few notable so-and-so’s idiotic enough to put it in writing and put their name to it. Although I don’t remember where I said all 61 million hate MM or that they are all racist. 

Edited by Deadlines? What Deadlines?

4 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Although I don’t remember where I said all 61 million hate MM or that they are all racis

Listen bub, either every one in the uk is racist, even the fetuses, even fertilized eggs—or just a dozen or so. Those are the two options.

That’s just Facts and logic.

Edited by Varysblackfyre321

2 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

That's an abhorrent statistic, but also not a huge number. We can assume that a large amount of those crimes are committed by quite a small amount of people.

So maybe 1 in 1000 people commits a racist hate crime? I'm not sure that proves how racist a country is. 

Most likely some hate her because of her race, and some because she's a bit of an arsehole and some because of both. 

I don't know why we (myself included) are still talking about them when the press aren't anymore. Surely they have what they wanted all along now. 

It’s probably because there is, an intentional, confusion between two claims.

One is the claim that there are some racist people in the UK. The answer that is ‘well duh’. But luckily nobody has ever claimed there wasn’t any so we can move on from that.

The much more relevant claim is by H&M that the reason Meghan is unpopular is due to racism. 
That’s a bit like being served a terrible meal in a restaurant and when you complain you are told that the only reason you don’t like this rancid plate of cold, borderline rotten food, is because you are prejudiced against the chef! Pure gaslighting. 

Edited by Heartofice