Trailer Thread: Reeling them in.

polishgenius

27 minutes ago, Relic said:

Ummm, wow, this actually looks good. And funny. Shocking development. 

This feels like an update of the cartoon's humor with some decided influence from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse in the visual design. Good approach. Had fun playing the TMNT: Shredder's Revenge game last year, gave me a nice bit of nostalgia, so hope this proves good.

Also liked the Eastman-homaging shot of the Turtles jumping rooftops with the moon behind them.

17 hours ago, Relic said:

Ummm, wow, this actually looks good. And funny. Shocking development. 

Yuh.

16 hours ago, Ran said:

This feels like an update of the cartoon's humor with some decided influence from Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse in the visual design. Good approach. 

And yep.

Maybe it's the novelty [though it'll have some milage] but playing with the frame rate here and there adds a visual dynamic that's been missing in the much too smooth productions I've seen the last several years.

16 hours ago, Ran said:

Also liked the Eastman-homaging shot of the Turtles jumping rooftops with the moon behind them.

Me too, but deep down in my nerdy soul, I noted at least one of the two shots we've seen happen at night-- there's still time to perfect that opportunity by taking said homage black and white.

Edited by JGP