Ukraine War: Poor put upon Russia… why will the world not just let it rape, kill, and steal toilets from Ukraine… in peace?

14 minutes ago, Week said:

Why does anyone think this bad faith artist is going to acknowledge one iota of a point?

I don't (and neither do they) - I just want to make fun of them for supporting such a below-rate ballet school and point out how much of an uncultured boor they are. 

8 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Except maybe say thank you sir and ask another.

I mean, at this point that's not just true of China - apparently the leader of Wagner can do that too. That's how low Russia has fallen - they have to sit there and take it from a ex-cook who doesn't even have a country. 

48 minutes ago, Zorral said:

I do because history does.  Catherine the Great comes long after the 12th century.  Maybe you can count on your fingers or something. Or just keep being silly and foolish?  If that's you choice, that's your choice.  Blow some kisses Prigozhin's way, or Putin's, or whichever psychopath warmonger corrupt plunderer you prefer at any moment. 

What was the state Ukraine claims its heritage from again? Oh yeah: 

Kievan RUS

There's a lot of great art going on this week.  Lot of it Black.  It has not escaped notice that there has been no expression here of russia's atrocities all over Africa. That you are sitting in  

Wagner is by and large a force for good

You may have noticed the dress rehearsal you are supposedly seeing of Swan Lake at the Met has no russians dancing.  You also seem to have missed how sexually exploited the Mariinski dancers were and are, and how oppressed.  I love ballet and I have its history down quite solidly (which, silly, the roots and productions go back much further than Russia -- try Spain, Italy, France). Your attempts to pull culture whatever the eff you think you are doing are pathetic.

Yes, and they didn’t invent orchestra either. They perfected it.

Brazil didn’t invent football btw. But it is there history.

7 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

Yes, and they didn’t invent orchestra either. They perfected it.

Brazil didn’t invent football btw. But it is there history.

Clearly Russia didn't perfect ballet either, given that the best ballet isn't happening in Russia. They just took it and aped it and did a bit better for a while until someone else came along and did it better.

What other things can Russia do that's better than anywhere else that we can take? Asking for a friend

3 minutes ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

What other things can Russia do that's better than anywhere else that we can take? Asking for a friend

Doping athletes? Except perfect the art of not getting caught. 

14 minutes ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

Clearly Russia didn't perfect ballet either, given that the best ballet isn't happening in Russia. They just took it and aped it and did a bit better for a while until someone else came along and did it better.

Literature, figure skating, bobsledding, bear taming, vodka, and architecture.

47 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Can’t believe this hasn’t been addressed—this fixation on being dubbed “mongol”

Yeah I know, take it up with the Banderites you call ‘liberators’ 

Maybe the reason people hate me posting is that it makes them deal with their own contradictions. Like calling Ukraine purer than Russia.

5 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

vodka

Maybe Drinking though perhaps not making it:P

I kid. I kid.

1 minute ago, butterweedstrover said:

Like calling Ukraine purer than Russia.

I’d just say better.

1 minute ago, butterweedstrover said:

I know, take it up with the Banderites you call ‘liberators’ 

I’m taking it up with you—is being a “mongol” bad in your eyes?

Can we even count how many dancers, choreographers, musicians, composers, artists left Russia in the last, o say, 100 + years for 'the west'?  :P

if not a bot this person better get back on the meds.

ay-up.  Ignore I shall do.  This thread has been providing too much important information for this mess of pathetic insanity to keep hijacking it.

Edited by Zorral

Just now, butterweedstrover said:

Literature,

Not for at least 150 years. If you want to count those who fled Russia the last nobel winner hasn't been from Russia in 50 years. Absolutely a sign of philistine ignorance and uncultured nonsense. 

figure skating

Americans have been better than this for at least 10 years. Same goes for hockey. Nowadays the Chinese are better too. 

, bobsledding

Germany has been dominant in this for 20 years now. Russia hasn't even medaled since 1988. Again, what uncultured boors think that Russia is good at bobsledding? Next you're going to tell me that Russia has great rugby players for some bizarre reason. 

, vodka, and architecture.

Vodka has been entirely taken over in every way by other countries, notably the UK. Ukraine makes better vodka. Architecture is a ridiculous notion; what good architects have come out any time recently from Russia? 

8 minutes ago, butterweedstrover said:

bear taming

Okay, now THIS is something Disney needs to work on taking from Russia. The lack of successful bear tamers in the West is deplorable. We have a bear taming gap. 

6 minutes ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

bear tamers in the West is deplorable. We have a bear taming gap. 

Doesn't matter that bear taming thing.  Public radio program informed us today that all the varieties of bears on earth will be extinct very soon. :crying:

Anyway all the posts issuing from that source are now officially filtered to ignore. :cheers:

Just now, Zorral said:

Doesn't matter that bear taming thing.  Public radio program informed us today that all the varieties of bears on earth will be extinct very soon. :crying:

Anyway all the posts issuing from that source are now officially filtered to ignore. :cheers:

I WILL NOT BE TAMED

9 minutes ago, Kalnak the Magnificent said:

Not for at least 150 years. If you want to count those who fled Russia the last nobel winner hasn't been from Russia in 50 years. Absolutely a sign of philistine ignorance and uncultured nonsense. 

Americans have been better than this for at least 10 years. Same goes for hockey. Nowadays the Chinese are better too. 

Germany has been dominant in this for 20 years now. Russia hasn't even medaled since 1988. Again, what uncultured boors think that Russia is good at bobsledding? Next you're going to tell me that Russia has great rugby players for some bizarre reason. 

Vodka has been entirely taken over in every way by other countries, notably the UK. Ukraine makes better vodka. Architecture is a ridiculous notion; what good architects have come out any time recently from Russia? 

Okay, now THIS is something Disney needs to work on taking from Russia. The lack of successful bear tamers in the West is deplorable. We have a bear taming gap. 

Last world chess championship title was in 2007. Practically a drought.

Edited by Corvinus85

7 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Public radio program informed us today that all the varieties of bears on earth will be extinct very soon. :crying:

No.  I love bears.  I don’t care that they will rip my face off.  I want to hug every single one.  And we’ve had a resurgence of the black bear population in the upcountry Southeast.

1 minute ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

No.  I love bears.  I don’t care that they will rip my face off.  I want to hug every single one.  And we’ve had a resurgence of the black bear population in the upcountry Southeast.

Be careful:

43 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I’m taking it up with you—is being a “mongol” bad in your eyes?

It’s meant as a slur to signify Ukraine as the ‘pure’ Slav and Russian as the lesser race. Hence the ‘kill Russian’ propaganda from the militias that have infected the western media. 

The supporters now call Russians orcs and joke about a tourist getting eaten by sharks.