Football: Guirassy-ing to victory

polishgenius

39 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Newcastle are apparently the only club still on for the quadruple. 

I bet even with all our money we don't win 4 trophies before end of the decade. 

BFC really shouldn't let Tonali use his account, or Tonali will get banned until the end of the decade.

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

It makes me bristle to think that they tried to sweep this under the rug.

Kinda funny, when you think how some of our resident scouser hoped that Klopp would pardon Sakho instead of forcing him out. I think with Sakho your locker and Klopp's trophy haul would look somewhat different.

7 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

was very very lucky to stay on there.

Yeah, it’s only cause he catches him with trailing leg Havertz gets away with it.

Having said that Guimares nailed on should have got a red. How has the VAR looked at that and not given a red?

Bruno should have been sent off. How the fuck do you get away with running behind a player at full spead and elbowing them in the face? Like, not even a foul. Fuck VAR. Fuck the ref. Can't wait for our weekly PGMOL apology.

Edited by Mexal

3 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Havertz and Bruno should both be off. The ref and the var are being a bit too lenient here.

Havertz hit the ground before hitting Burns and barely caught him with a trailing leg. Clear yellow but not even close to a red. Bruno, on other hand, not even close. Deliberately tried to hurt someone after going in for a two foot tackle 5s before.

Edited by Mexal

13 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Bruno should have been sent off. How the fuck do you get away with running behind a player at full spead and elbowing them in the face? Like, not even a foul. Fuck VAR. Fuck the ref. Can't wait for our weekly PGMOL apology.

It was a light forearm to the face. Calm down.

(I agree its a red but lets not be silly saying he elbowed him in the face)

Edited by lessthanluke