Football: VARying degrees of dissatisfaction inside.

A Horse Named Stranger

So ... during that game Gusto put his studs firmly on Willian's ancle, high speed, straight on. Yellow card.

DCL's winning the ball while grazing Clyne's leg merited extensive VAR.

You'd think by now they'd somehow improved this thing, or managed to hide their laughable incompetence better. How anyone connected to VAR still are employed, I cannot fathom. Must be managed by someone with the brains of a Boris or worse.

2 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I'm not on, but how is what he does impressive marketing regardless of the platform? 

He's a proper prized cunt. 

The fact that he became a meme recognisable around the world simply by looking so ridiculous. Not sure how he transitioned into serious restaurant franchise owner but I’d guess it was due to the demand for his food based off the simple value of being in the Saltbae restaurant.

Either way, the video of Arteta being fed a slab of meat by him means I have now lost all respect for him. 

Just now, Heartofice said:

The fact that he became a meme recognisable around the world simply by looking so ridiculous. Not sure how he transitioned into serious restaurant franchise owner but I’d guess it was due to the demand for his food based off the simple value of being in the Saltbae restaurant.

I don't understand social media at all. 

1 minute ago, BigFatCoward said:

I don't understand social media at all. 

I went to a bar last week with utterly preposterous cocktails, almost entirely theatre. Its existence is only possible because people want to take photos of this shit and post them online. It’s best not to understand it. 

5 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Going back to football, the scheduling of the prem this gameweek is absolutely absurd. My Fantasy football gameweek is going on for 10 days. 

It's their cunning way of scheduling a weekend break without actually having any football-free weekends. Ridiculous really.