Bomb

BOmb

BOMB 

Iran

Come now, Persians 

Get your due

We can do this, we and you

It'll be just like a dance 

Time to snap out of our trance and see that the only way through is to...

Bomb

BOmb

BOMB

Iran

that is so fucked up, like what is wrong with you? 

2 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Substitute Iran for Israel or Ukraine and the person posting such a thing would've gotten a warning and their post deleted at the very least if not banned.

Satire?

On 4/10/2024 at 6:38 PM, Jace, Extat said:

Well, Israelis are citizens because they constitute a state right? It's the state that offers, guarantees, and enforces an individual's rights.

Is there an organization or entity that looks to guarantee, with enforcement, Palestinian rights or civil liberties? 

The Palestinian Authority has no popular support, or enforcement power. And Hamas is not exactly a Civil Liberties kind of group.

:dunno:

The notion that one does not possess any rights unless one is represented by a sovereign government is ludicrous.

Israel can be a Jewish-majority State, in which case, the West Bank Palestinians must be given freedom. Or it can incorporate Judaea/Samaria, in which case, the new Palestinian citizens will form a vast voting bloc.

19 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Israel can be a Jewish-majority State, in which case, the West Bank Palestinians must be given freedom. Or it can incorporate Judaea/Samaria, in which case, the new Palestinian citizens will form a vast voting bloc.

The latter won't happen and the former is still very iffy because neither side really wants a two state solution. Plus you left Gaza out of the equation.

The Iran question is interesting. Idk what they'll do, but I think rationally they should know that if they attack Israel, even if it's something outside of the state, that all they'll achieve is a retaliation. I've always hated this dick measuring bullshit because a side feels like they can't look weak. 

2 hours ago, Week said:

The source being ... Jace? The pearl clutching is baffling me here. Oh well.

You miss the point that this was McCain's campaign anthem.

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

The notion that one does not possess any rights unless one is represented by a sovereign government is ludicrous.

Governments grant and enforce rights, though. That's what rights are. Some governments grant certain rights to non-citizens, but pretty much only when those people are inside that country.

1 hour ago, Conflicting Thought said:

not enough. seriously though you should fell ashamed of yourself, i know you dont but you should

The last thing I was ashamed to have come out of my mouth was my step-father. :rofl:

Just now, A True Kaniggit said:

Hmmm. 

@Jace, Extat

Were you apologizing for warcrimes when I wasn’t looking?

Bad!

is this funny? i guess when the people we make fun of are brown and arent allies of the USA is all very glib, their lives are such a funny joke! warcrimes? bah! bad jace! haha so funny! 

consiglieri is right, there is a huge double standard in here, where you can freely say the most dispicable shit as long as we are making fun of brown people, and the oh so terrible Iran (im not in favor of the iranian goverment) you guys dont even get that for most people outside the USA and the imperial core, you guys are the fucking monsters, and the kind of comments that jace always makes are so tonedef and insulting

28 minutes ago, Conflicting Thought said:

is this funny? i guess when the people we make fun of are brown and arent allies of the USA is all very glib, their lives are such a funny joke! warcrimes? bah! bad jace! haha so funny! 

consiglieri is right, there is a huge double standard in here, where you can freely say the most dispicable shit as long as we are making fun of brown people, and the oh so terrible Iran (im not in favor of the iranian goverment) you guys dont even get that for most people outside the USA and the imperial core, you guys are the fucking monsters, and the kind of comments that jace always makes are so tonedef and insulting

Post bombing of Iran, the  song parody would have been disgusting.

Right now? Silly.

Bolded: Generalize much?  As if I haven’t had a wounded Afghan teenager we were helping stare at me with a look of utmost hatred.

Edited by A True Kaniggit

12 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I can't disagree that Jace is sometimes tone-deaf, but guys, she was pretty clearly not making fun of Iran there, come on. 

hard to know when she is "joking" and when she is not, if it was the first time it would be different, but she has said multiple times that she thinks that bombing iran is the right thing to do and its like she cant wait till it happens, its disturbing

• Ran locked this topic