How I Met Your Mother 3

Tammy

Wasn't that in either the season premiere or the season finale last year? I don't follow this show very closely, but I do remember something along those lines.

I dunno...I just remember assuming that is who he actually was marrying, but I don't ever remember the show telling the viewer. Neither does my wife, which generally doesn't mean much. I am kind of over the show though, so I did not watch/pay attention to all of last seasons episodes.

As I recall...

at the end of last season, Ted goes to talk to the bride and it's Robin. I don't remember if we're told explicitly that it's Barney on the other end of the ceremony, but I am reasonably sure it was, because I was irritated that they threw yet another non-marriage engagement in the works (barney-quinn)

eta spoiler tag error

As I recall...

at the end of last season, Ted goes to talk to the bride and it's Robin. I don't remember if we're told explicitly that it's Barney on the other end of the ceremony, but I am reasonably sure it was, because I was irritated that they threw yet another non-marriage engagement in the works (barney-quinn)

eta spoiler tag error

It is certainly possible. Like I said I am pretty over this show. Tonights episode sucked IMHO.

As I recall...

eta spoiler tag error

That's exactly right.

Well I liked it well enough. A couple of nice moments. Barney summing up the whole show in 60 seconds?

That was fantastic. Barney is 100% the anti-Ted.

I got my girlfriend into the show which means that a month or so ago we re-watched the first two seasons. This actually was kind of helpful in reminding me about Victoria for the new season opener.

I agree that the show has stretched the storyline on for too long, but I did really enjoy the new episode. Really liked the song at the end. Agree with Jaxom about Barney's summation. Pretty awesome.

Well I liked it well enough. A couple of nice moments. Barney summing up the whole show in 60 seconds?

That was fantastic. Barney is 100% the anti-Ted.

That was awesome. Another awesome Barney moment "Challenge accepted!" :lol:

Another question... I'm a little rusty on my German; those two words of Klaus' at the end, are they real words? or just made up words?

if mother is not revealed soon, and does not get married to ted or pregnant by the end of this season, ted's story to his kids will have to end with: "and then we adopted you when you were 5 years old"

Pretty certain this is supposed to be the final season.

That was awesome. Another awesome Barney moment "Challenge accepted!" :lol:

That was good, but what made it awesome was his looking at Quinn and asking if it was cheating if it's on the phone and then when she doesn't hear it well enough, "Quinn's on board!" and he was off...only to have that turned on him at the end with the guy in the bar and Quinn...

So, we've finally have seen the mother's face!

Another question... I'm a little rusty on my German; those two words of Klaus' at the end, are they real words? or just made up words?

Lebenslangerschicksalsschatz: "Lifelong Treasure of Destiny"

Beinaheleidenschaftsgegenstand: "The thing that is almost the thing that you want but it’s not quite"

They are not real words, but they are composed by real German words and I'd say they are correctly constructed.

Archived