U.S. Politics: Official 2012 Freakout Thread (Mk. I)

Inigima

VA has narrowed a bit in the last couple of updates, but the margin is still substantial.

It's funny that Florida is starting to look more promising than Virginia when it looked the other way around in recent polling. Granted Virginia is only at less than 40% and there are still apparently ppl voting. 60-70% is when the numbers will be more reflective.

Where's Horza, he's the only one I trust right now. He has the in-depth political know-how combined with the deeply ingrained "I dont really give a shit either way" that has made this country what it is today.

I WONT BELIEVE ANYTHING TILL I HEAR FROM HORZA, HORZA WHERE ARE YOU??????

:rofl:

Fuck you two should run in 2016. I'd vote for you.

One of our leading news websites just posted this:

Does this accord with what you guys are seeing up there?

Romney 88

Obama 84

I see R: 88

O: 64

BBC has got:

O:78

R: 82

N

And this is why this night is so fun - 4 different tallies listed at the same time.

Got a 15 year old bottle of Scotch held in reserve for a celebration if O wins. If R wins I'll be too busy beating my head against the wall to drink.

Where's Horza, he's the only one I trust right now. He has the in-depth political know-how combined with the deeply ingrained "I dont really give a shit either way" that has made this country what it is today.

I WONT BELIEVE ANYTHING TILL I HEAR FROM HORZA, HORZA WHERE ARE YOU??????

WHO DARES WAKE HORZA FROM HIS POSTPRANDIAL SNOOZEY-BYES?

OH. BRades.

Hey.

Yeah, I got nothing. These guys have done a good job with their crazy voting shenanigans.

Not like it matters until some swing states get called.

That's kinda it - so few even have a majority tallied it is a pure shitshow as to who might actually be leading anything, but everyone still has a different count regardless.

We only have 88 users up in this shit. What the hell? We could get 200 nerds to turn out to bitch about Jon Snow's patch-beard, but we can't even get 100 people to comment on the election? :tantrum:

Now we have 95.

That's the trouble with calling the numbers too early, apparently.

Archived