U.S. Politics: Official 2012 Freakout Thread (Mk. I)

Inigima

We only have 88 users up in this shit. What the hell? We could get 200 nerds to turn out to bitch about Jon Snow's patch-beard, but we can't even get 100 people to comment on the election? :tantrum:

Well, Kit's hawtness meter does outstrip Obama & Romney's, so priorities.

Early signs in VA look good. Keep in mind that Obama won VA by 6 points in 08, so Romney needs to see significant improvement, not slight gains. Examples:

Prince Edward County (100% reporting). Obama 56/43. IN 2008 it was 54/44.

Lunenberg County (100% reporting). Romney 51/47. 2008 was Mccain 51/48.

Nelson County (100% Reporting). Obama 51/48. 2008 was 54/45.

Halifax County (100% Reporting). Romney 52/46. 2008 was Mccain 51/48.

FYI, I'm just picking the counties that are at 100%, I'm not cherrypicking. Not all of those counties are big, but it provides a picture. The only one of these that Romney is closing the gap is Nelson County, the other three are Obama wins.

We only have 88 users up in this shit. What the hell? We could get 200 nerds to turn out to bitch about Jon Snow's patch-beard, but we can't even get 100 people to comment on the election? :tantrum:

About to have one less. I don't know why I thought I'd see anything interesting by 5am...going back to sleep :P

1918me, reporting in :cool4:

Shit, I can't remember being this nervous about an election since...well, ever.

I'm worrying that all these incrimental Romney gains over McCain will add up to a nuclear appocalypse.

That's a different thread about Romney winning & WWIII.

Crap! Romney's leading in BOTH Dakota's!!

Archived