Help! My cat is a sex addict!

mashiara

(This thread is so funny it has raised me back from the dead. You may all rejoice now! :laugh: )

The ways of love are very complicated and confusing.

Wise words, Elder Sister. Very wise words, indeed.

If you got it on Youtube, esp with the broccoli, you might be able to knock Gangnam Styles off it's perch. Of course it needs to be in slow motion, accompanied by a Barry White song. Start your own Youtube channel and you could make some money off it. Silver lining and all that.

This is a guaranteed money maker. Not only will Mashiara and dalThor be set for life, the entire Greek economy could be saved by this plan! :thumbsup:

If you got it on Youtube, esp with the broccoli, you might be able to knock Gangnam Styles off it's perch. Of course it needs to be in slow motion, accompanied by a Barry White song. Start your own Youtube channel and you could make some money off it. Silver lining and all that.

The Great Muppet Raper.

He started showing signs of sexual attraction to my fluffy bathrobe last year, when he'd shamelessly copulate with it every chance he got. Since then he graduated to certain fluffy pajamas and sweatshirts of mine, which he'll drag to the living room or the bathroom and have his way with them. We thought it was amusing -and annoying. These past two weeks he's found an extra way to express his sexuality. He has been doinking every stuffed toy he can get out of the boys' room. He's not very picky. Giant carrot? It will do. Giant broccoli? No problem, bring it on. Large turtle? Sure. Small turtle? Why not. Fluffy frog? By all means. And so it goes. He takes the toys out of their room and brings them into the dining room or in our bedroom -we even woke up on day to find one of them in our bed, where he spent the night!

Just gonna leave this here for your little fuzzball.

I'm wondering what happens to the carrot and the broccoli now. I would have summarily burned them. Perhaps they need therapy? Everything in the boys' room that's stuffed with polyfill probably needs therapy. I need therapy, just from this thread.

The Great Muppet Raper.

Very, very good, Stubby.

(But you should be careful in this thread, shouldn't you? You're small, furry, and a bear. At least you're not a vegetable. I notice Terra has wisely stayed out of here.)

The Great Muppet Raper.

That is the worst...

Is it still furry-ism if you're REALLY a cat and not a guy wearing a Lion King costume?

I wondered about that too. Kair's description may be more accurate.

Very, very good, Stubby.

(But you should be careful in this thread, shouldn't you? You're small, furry, and a bear. At least you're not a vegetable. I notice Terra has wisely stayed out of here.)

See above. The Daikon knows no fear. It is not sold by IKEA.

Something on the Indy site today - dogs apparently steal more food when they reckon humans can't see them - maybe the same humans-out-of-the-house trigger applies here too?

I'm loving the whole thread, btw...

So basically the same as kids really. And I'm sure the sexual equivalent applies to teenagers as well.

Fuck that, put it to Gangnam style. It'll be huge.

In that case it would need to be shown at 2x speed not slow motion. Although when it gets to the "Hey! sexy lady" bit a slow mo section would mix things up really well.

This thread...this thread has been all kinds of win. Humor, education, entrepreneurial spirit, explanation of several avatars, and a whole new way to think about "stuffed red peppers."

I can't offer any insight...I am too concerned that when my sister's cat was pawing at/kneading me as I went to sleep, he was just prepping my leg for some sexy time. :(

Oh - I was once given an inflatable cat as a present - do you think your cat could find a new use for it?

By the way, you are not alone. I found the following threads on the web (yes, this is an absurd way to procrastinate, and I wonder what my browsing history looks like..):

Here is someone who went specially to the University of California to have a 10 minute consultation on cat humping

Here is a long thread of fellow-sufferers

which includes one which started in the same circumstances as yours:

and a few other gems:

ETA: there's even a book for Ixodes' Xmas list :P

(At least I didn't click on any of the YouTube videos... :leaving:

Thanks for the links! I'm not alone, I'm not imagining all this! Thanks for the offer of the inflatable cat as well but I don't think cats and inflatable anythings go well together.

Will take this under consideration.

So if I understand this thread correctly, your cat is a (vegetable) plushie.

I think of him more as a vegephiliac furry, myself.

You know, you are all so focused on the broccoli and the carrot, you forgot all about the turtles. Just saying, Muppet is not picky.

(

This is a guaranteed money maker. Not only will Mashiara and dalThor be set for life, the entire Greek economy could be saved by this plan! :thumbsup:

I'm loving this idea. :thumbsup:

Just gonna leave this here for your little fuzzball.

I'm not even going to click on that until I have some coffee.

Archived