Impossible Avatars

Shael

Same. DG must never change his.*

I doubt anyone would remember it but the current devil av was not my original. I used to have an av culled from the cover of this album, which I always felt was a very elegant image, but it just couldn't hold a candle to "Keep God out of California."

Though Harlot seems to get away with it fairly often. But, I guess, with a name like Harlot. . . .

Not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. :lol: It used to be back in the day in TTNE that I would change my av with every new thread's theme. I guess I've just never found one that is "me", except the new one is an actual photo of me. :)

I love Slyfinger's Kristen Bell av, but his Aragorn/Legolas av was pretty awesome too. Sword of the Morning's penguin av rocks too. I crack up everytime.

Damn. Now I feel like I need an iconic avatar.

Yeah the only way you can get by without an avatar is if you have a name that makes no freakin' sense and baffled the board for years.

See: DVD Rots.

I vote that JL switch back to an Alexis av. His new non-Alexis av is bullshit, and I won't stand for it any longer!

What was great was that for unrelated reasons you, Sly and L00ner filled the vaccuum a few days after the switch so I didn't go through withdrawal.

It's not like I can see her in films because they're all godawful. Even M. Night Shyamalan seems outraged.

She'll be back soon though. Seeing the return of the Goblin King has me desiring to return to my roots.

I doubt anyone would remember it but the current devil av was not my original. I used to have an av culled from the cover of this album, which I always felt was a very elegant image, but it just couldn't hold a candle to "Keep God out of California."

Course we remember that.

Fit perfectly with your posting style which seemed to reflect someone trying to ward off a headache from the sheer bullshit he was witnessing.

Incidentally, I've had avatars off for forever and no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread. Name changes, though, those fuck with me.

I turned avatars on just to see some of the ones mentioned. It totally justified my decision to turn them off. I could never read the boards at work ever again if I left them on.

This topic made me miss my old avatar.

Ep, as long as yours is always some version of the late JC and his dinosaur companion, I am pleased as pie. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I wonder if my students notice the odd pictures on this page when I am at work. And if they do, I wonder what they are thinking.

I used to love changing mine up every month or so and folks didn't seem to mind.

I've had this av for a couple or so years now, though and could probably use a change, but rarely have a camera in front of my face (or other body parts) anymore, so will probably stick with this one.

I remember when yours was your legs and underwear. Maybe you should bring that back.

I've changed avs a few times and my custom title. Been thinking about going back to my original custom title, but I honestly can't remember what my old avatar was. :leaving: Should I bring back Takeshi?

Not sure if this is a compliment or an insult. :lol: It used to be back in the day in TTNE that I would change my av with every new thread's theme. I guess I've just never found one that is "me", except the new one is an actual photo of me. :)

I love Slyfinger's Kristen Bell av, but his Aragorn/Legolas av was pretty awesome too. Sword of the Morning's penguin av rocks too. I crack up everytime.

Compliment.

Archived