Fashion - Fire and Blood Edition

karaddin

URRRGGGHHH! I look too much like a kid. I can't even take myself seriously. :(

I can't believe I'm putting up an internet picture, either. But I figure since karaddin and brook and Theda did it, I feel comfortable enough to submit to you guys' judgement.

So what's the verdict? Please be honest.

Very cute! :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys. You talked me down from the ledge last night (not quite that dramatic, but still, thanks)

The boytoy wasn't crazy about it, but he didn't dislike it and I think it's grown on him. He wouldn't stop playing around with my hair last night (which is always nice), and I got him to agree to dinner on Friday as well. All in all, I think I won. :)

Thanks, guys. You talked me down from the ledge last night (not quite that dramatic, but still, thanks)

The boytoy wasn't crazy about it, but he didn't dislike it and I think it's grown on him. He wouldn't stop playing around with my hair last night (which is always nice), and I got him to agree to dinner on Friday as well. All in all, I think I won. :)

Looks good! New hair cuts are always awkward at first until you get used to it. You'll be loving it in a week and if not, the great thing about hair is it grows back.

I could not imagine wearing anything more garish, and yet more necessary: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IKXPK36/

That is fantastic. I would love that with white jeans, black tee and strappy black sandals for summer. I would be tempted to but it and just punch a hole in it, but not for $75. But that belt is seriously good looking.

URRRGGGHHH!=139410474&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0] I look too much like a kid. I can't even take myself seriously. :(

I can't believe I'm putting up an internet picture, either. But I figure since karaddin and brook and Theda did it, I feel comfortable enough to submit to you guys' judgement.

So what's the verdict? Please be honest.

Ahhhh! You are adorable and so is your hair! You have a lovely complexion and the black and pink looks great with it. Gorgeous! Enjoy it. It's just hair. When you get sick of it, grow it out shave it off...whatever. You'll still be a cutie pie. :)

Ahhhh! You are adorable and so is your hair! You have a lovely complexion and the black and pink looks great with it. Gorgeous! Enjoy it. It's just hair. When you get sick of it, grow it out shave it off...whatever. You'll still be a cutie pie. :)

:blush:

Yeah, sorry Jace. You done fucked up. You look great and are going to have to deal with praise. Hate all you want, but this is simply the way of the world.

This is a very nice thread, and I don't want to ruin it by saying something angry. So imagine that I said something angry. ;)

Seriously, you all rock.

That reminds me, I need more occasions to wear my $3 skull-studded belt I got from Target. The difficulty is that it's mint green. :unsure: Oh well, it was $3.

Are expensive jeans worthwhile? I just bought a pair marked down from $168, which at full price would have made them more than twice the price of any other pair of pants I've owned. I don't think they fit, so I'm going to exchange them for another size since they otherwise look nice. But I can't figure out if they would be $168 nice, and I honestly can't think of any jeans that would be worth that much to me. Shoes? Sure, of course. But not pants.

I cracked open the old wallet recently and bought a pair of expensive jeans. They were on sale, so I justified it that way.

They fit beautifully and, more importantly, feel wonderful on! I'm very happy with them. OTOH, I've seen jeans that were twice what I paid, tried them on, and they were hideous and felt stiff.

I find jean shopping (and most shopping in general) to be very frustrating because most clothes don't fit me well off the rack, I can't afford tailoring and don't really have the energy to do it myself (and I'm not sure that my skill set in sewing fits tailoring), unless it's just a hem that can be machine sewed or something simple like that. Except for dresses I love shopping for dresses and vintage (which often fits me better depending on decade), and vintage dresses are the best.

Archived