Videogame thread: Stick of Falling Titan Truth

Werthead

How do you enter the lost forest in 'stick of truth'? I need to get to Canada, but all the entrances to the forest are blocked by rats.

You need to use the first fart magic you learn on them.

In my "Noobtastic Four Years Late Mass Effect 2 Playthrough Experience" I played around with the armors and such and the customization.

Had completely forgotten about my Dragon Age pack in bonus Blood Dragon Armor. :lol: Hard to picture Shep gallivanting around in a medieval suit of armor.

In my "Noobtastic Four Years Late Mass Effect 2 Playthrough Experience" I played around with the armors and such and the customization.

Had completely forgotten about my Dragon Age pack in bonus Blood Dragon Armor. :lol: Hard to picture Shep gallivanting around in a medieval suit of armor.

The Blood Dragon armour in ME2/3 looks reasonably sci-fi. The armour suit you get if you play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo looks much weirder and out of place in the setting (though I think it mostly makes Shepard look like some 40k Chaos Marine; if its stats weren't so crappy it would almost be fun to use).

The Blood Dragon armour in ME2/3 looks reasonably sci-fi. The armour suit you get if you play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo looks much weirder and out of place in the setting (though I think it mostly makes Shepard look like some 40k Chaos Marine; if its stats weren't so crappy it would almost be fun to use).

Hmmmm... I don't suppose that demo is still available?

Just finished 'The Stick of Truth', and I must say I enjoyed it. The story was enjoyable enough to overshadow the lesser parts of the game. Not sure if I want to replay it any time soon though, as I doubt the story changes much on replays.

Finished South Park and, damn, it was fantastic.

I don't think I have laughed this much through a game, ever.

Played through it as a Jew, but missed a few friends so I think I'm gonna play through it again as a thief.

Freaking fantastic game.

Hmmmm... I don't suppose that demo is still available?

I think it is, but it's not a particularly good game (and IIRC you have to play for a significant amount of time for it to count as having "completed" the demo) and the armour is useless. There's also a gun that comes with it, but it's not all that great either and you also get it with the Omega DLC.

Thanks

Also,

What exactly am I supposed to do with the Vacuum? I feel like I'm following the directions exactly but I always end up sucking up his balls instead.

You hold left click until you suck up a testicle, then switch to holding right click. Then switch back the next time it happens. I had some trouble with that part cause I was holding left click throughout and just clicking right click at the prompt.

Cracked and pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 for PS3. I can't wait another month and a half. I'm hoping I can sell the steelbook version I'll be getting for a decent amount when the PC release comes around and then pick that one up.

My long class on Tuesdays is canceled this week. It's going to be a day of nothing but Dark Souls (well, after my short morning class).

Fuck. Yes.

Has anyone tired the Project Spark Beta on Xbone? I was messing around with the tutorial for a while, and I was pretty impressed. I was a fan on Little Big Planet, and this game is that times a million. I thought my designs were pretty good, until I checked out other users' games. I was pretty blown away by people's ability to just CREATE.

There was a game with a rabbit that you had to lead out of the desert. One game had me controlling a boulder to smash barrels. Another game had the opening sequence of Avatar: TLAB. I really enjoyed it and highly suggest people download the Beta while it's still up.

Picked up South Park. I don't know why since it's going be shelved tomorrow. I can't say that I'm a huge SP fan; I like it, but I don't watch regularly. Actually, I haven't watched it in years. I like the game though. Haven't made it too far in. Combat is good enough, and the story so far is excellent.

Still, with Dark Souls 2 tomorrow, I don't see this getting much attention for a long while.

TB's rave review for a 2 button indie stick figure brawler called One Finger Death Punch.

If it was on PS3...

Archived