Football LXIX - I'm running out of title ideas

baxus

Dortmund are getting smashed. A shame, though rather inevitable. Hopefully with a few players back they can do better in the second leg, though I can't see a comeback.

Whoever replaces Lewandowski is going to be so critical to them.

Probably going to be someone like Josip Drmic. Seems to make sense for them unless he comes to England which is always possible.

Probably going to be someone like Josip Drmic. Seems to make sense for them unless he comes to England which is always possible.

I've read names like Ciro Immobile, and Benteke was linked some time ago. I don't know much about Immobile but he's having a great season, Benteke would be great if they could trust him to be consistent.

They've also got Ji coming in, but despite being good for Ausburg reportedly, he's never gonna be more than backup (though they could sure do with him tonight, tbh).

I've read names like Ciro Immobile, and Benteke was linked some time ago. I don't know much about Immobile but he's having a great season, Benteke would be great if they could trust him to be consistent.

With a name like Immobile, he would fit poorly into the Dortmund game..

Sounds like the nickname Duncan Ferguson should have had towards the end of his career, but with a different first name. Punch, maybe.

I know it's not his position but Aubemyang's had an absolute 'mare tonight, he's been dreadful.

Plus, Dortmund, a team with fragile defense, chasing at least three goals against one of the best counter-attacking teams ever assembled. The return could be messy.

Luiz thought he had the game winner. Pastore had other thoughts on the matter. What a fine goal!

Hopefully zlatan is healthy for the next leg.

Highly doubt it. When players pull up untouched like that, it's bad. He'll be out at a min 4 weeks.

Luiz thought he had the game winner. Pastore had other thoughts on the matter. What a fine goal!

Hopefully zlatan is healthy for the next leg.

:lol:

It's incredible that Pastore is a bench warmer at PSG when he could be a star in some great team

:lol:

It's incredible that Pastore is a bench warmer at PSG when he could be a star in some great team

He was a star for my multiple Champions League winning West Ham team in Football Manager 2011, which is probably pretty decent consolation for him I would think.

How on earth did you manage to buy him? Most of my players are loans from other clubs as I'm absolutely awful at signing players. My best player is Dave Kitson and an Australian called Ryan Williams, the latter is especially good. Though I never let him play any international matches.

Edit: Though to be fair, I've got very little money to work with.

Archived