Videogames: Who Are You Buying This For?

Jace, Extat

Here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Piece:_Pirate_Warriors_2

I didn't realise there was a sequel. I remember seeing a trailer for it sometime back. It's not being published by Koei though.

Edit - They also made Troy based on the movie. And I think that's all the Musou games I remember.

I'll be ordering for sure! Then I'll be sucking, I haven't played a DW since either DW2 or DW3 on my friends PS2 and I was never very good.

I finished off the Wei and Lu Bu story lines in DW8. Wasn't really impressed by Lu Lingqi.

Edit - They also made Troy based on the movie. And I think that's all the Musou games I remember.

By all account it was pretty terrible. Achilles shows up in WO3, and I don't remember him being very good.

I'll be ordering for sure! Then I'll be sucking, I haven't played a DW since either DW2 or DW3 on my friends PS2 and I was never very good.

You'll be fine. They're not really difficult games.

I doubt we'll hear anything further until after Witcher 3 is out. That's where they want all the focus and attention just now. The last thing they want is for a segment of the gaming population to look at W3 and say "ehhh... it looks ok... but I think I'll just wait for Cyberpunk 2077 - that looks amazing!".

Probably. Which is a shame, because that describes me to a tee. I love RPGs, but I've never been able to get into the Witcher series; and while I don't know much at all about 2077, I am intrigued.

I like playing as a Orc in Skyrim. The Lego game are fun. In lego Marvel, you can play as a lot of superheroes. The lizard special ablilty is he can eat people. I play WWE 2k14, it pretty good. They need to make a new Slam Master game. I also can't wait til E3 in 11 days to see what game I might want to buy. I hope TellTale GOT game is open world RPG where you can swell faulty to a House and it affect how other houses act toward you or you can play as a Sellsword. I hope their will be a new fighting games or RPG.

I like playing as a Orc in Skyrim. The Lego game are fun. In lego Marvel, you can play as a lot of superheroes. The lizard special ablilty is he can eat people. I play WWE 2k14, it pretty good. They need to make a new Slam Master game. I also can't wait til E3 in 11 days to see what game I might want to buy. I hope TellTale GOT game is open world RPG where you can swell faulty to a House and it affect how other houses act toward you or you can play as a Sellsword. I hope their will be a new fighting games or RPG.

Post of the year?

anyway zero chance that Tell Tale's GoT will be an open world rpg.

I hope their will be a new fighting games or RPG.

Ed Boon has been teasing out hints for a new Mortal Kombat. And we're long overdue for Tekken X Street Fighter. (If you have a PS4) Guerilla Games should be showing off their new RPG - which sounds suspiciously like a new Dino Crisis. And probably an official unveil on From's Project Beast. We can possibly even expect for a Fallout 4 announcement.

Then there's stuff we already know about, but should get to see more of like Witcher 3, Deep Down, Lords of the Fallen, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Being really optimistic, I'm hoping for Dead or Alive 6 and Dragon's Dogma 2.

MK 9 was ok. I love the MK games but they need to not to have crossovers charactors.injustice was also a great game. Dragan Dogma was awesome. I hope there is another Fallout game.

There will definitely be another Fallout game it's just a matter of when. I don't mind that they haven't announced it yet, I'm hoping it will be next generation consoles/pc exclusive. I remember reading the PC version of Fallout 3 suffered because it had to be able to run on consoles.

Dragon's Dogma 2 would get me to purchase a next gen system if it didn't come out on the old tech. They have a really good base to really have something shine a la Uncharted 2 vs the original.

Dragon's Dogma 2 would get me to purchase a next gen system if it didn't come out on the old tech. They have a really good base to really have something shine a la Uncharted 2 vs the original.

AFAIK, Capcom considered it to be succesful for a new IP. I figure it's only a matter of time. We know how they love sequels.

Post of the year?

anyway zero chance that Tell Tale's GoT will be an open world rpg.

I was hesitant to make a snarky remark after that 'Battlefield/Battlefront' debacle yesterday, but I too was befuddled by the post.

You said it perfectly.

I may have enjoyed Dragon's Dogma more than any other game in the last 5 years. If they announce #2 for PS4 or One only, that will be the system I buy, the day the game comes out.

So Jace The Mace finally confronted Alduin at the Throat of the World, but I can't seem to kill him. I dragonrended his ass to the ground and beat him to a pulp, but he's still got a sliver of health remaining and it won't go away. I've been at it almost an hour, and the rest of the interwebz can't help. Any ideas?

So Jace The Mace finally confronted Alduin at the Throat of the World, but I can't seem to kill him. I dragonrended his ass to the ground and beat him to a pulp, but he's still got a sliver of health remaining and it won't go away. I've been at it almost an hour, and the rest of the interwebz can't help. Any ideas?

console commands if pc. you already know you can kill him, so just press ~, click on him, and type kill. enter, and you're done

Archived