Angalin

Board Issues 4

We've added back the indent button, not sure if it still works the same, but I used it here.

Checking right now.

Seems to work just like before!

So thank you very much :)

Ok, so the coding for indent doesn't seem to work (just like you can bold stuff by typing [ b] and [ /b] (without the space), the same applied to indent (by typing [ indent=1] (no space) (or =2 or =3, etc), and by putting an /indent in brackets as well.. That one doesn't work anymore (or changed..). But the buttons in the reply box most certainly do!

:) So thank you very much!

Edited by Rhaenys_Targaryen

Just testing out the mobile site.

EDIT: Works great! 

And by the way, thank you for all the work put in to upgrading the site. We know it's a long, tedious process but things are coming along well. 

Edited by Hrokkan of Skagos

We've added back the indent button, not sure if it still works the same, but I used it here.

Thanks

Linda,

you're

the

best. 

:)

The mobile site still isn't working for me.

Till yesterday, UC Browser was working but that also isn't working now.

I have tried signing in from Chrome, UC and Firefox and all show me the same message

3eb63c451286cdd514cf75bb783cd235.jpg

>

So, I am signing in from Tapatalk which looks weird now that I am used to the site and it is slower than the site .

Also, the posts have numbers on them on tapatalk.

Edit - Fixed the img link

All related to issues we haven't identified, but which Invision said they're looking into.

question about the main home page...is it just me or does everyone have an ad where the most recent topics used to be under the forum link on the right side of screen?

Just checked if I still had the same bug. I do.

I write a post and a pop indicating a new post appears:

LEU2OH0.png

If I click "show", it updates with the post. But, if I submit reply, it doesn't:

YFtYrKk.jpg

"A Ghost"'s post should appear between mine and Cygne's or after the one I posted, but it's not there. Mine is the last one. I dunno if this is a problem with the board or with IP in general, but still, letting you know.

Update: See message below... worked for me on iphone.

Edited by Le Cygne

We just did a tweak to try and fix the problem with mobile devices being told they don't support cookies. For those who had issues previously, please try again and let us know if it works all right. :)

This is pretty minor, but is it possible to get more specific timestamps for posts between 1 and 24 hours ago or before the current week? Also, I'd like an option to use absolute timestamps (e.g. "November 23, 2015 at 6:30 p.m." rather than "30 minutes ago") for all posts.

Edited by Zizoz

If you hover over the time, it will give you a time stamp.  Yours reads:  11/23/2015  5:00 P.M. (I'm on Mountain Time).  Ran's reads:  11/23/2015  3:36 P.M.  You will have to check the time zone.  I sometimes get GMT.

We just did a tweak to try and fix the problem with mobile devices being told they don't support cookies. For those who had issues previously, please try again and let us know if it works all right. :)

It works, thanks Ran.

What are the problems with the quote function.  If you start a post in a thread and then change your mind and later seek to quote someone, your prior post is waiting in the text box.

I can log in on the phone now, but I cannot post, the field for typing in the post is just grey and unclickable.

No. Invision is still rebuilding the database and efforts to estimate when it will be done have been futile. It'll be done when it's done. :)

Do we have any idea when content from October and early November will be back?

November content also? I thought only content from the first half of October, and all from earlier which had gotten lost.

Correct, the only additional content that will be restored (beyond repairing the quote issue in older posts) is content between September 17th (which is when this database was taken) and mid-October (which is when Invision grabbed the database they have been converting).

And we still don't know for sure if the insertion of this database will mean that we lose all posts made here so far. One option may be to leave out the October posts to be able to preserve the new posts here.