Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Thread 2D2)

Howdyphillip

WTF is this? If they take away all those cute dewbacks on Tatooine I'm gonna be pisssssed. Plus how the hell will we know Han's motivations if he doesn't talk to awesomely realistic CGI Jabba? It's not as if he and "quick draw" Greedo had anything to say about it.

I just want Han shooting first, songless Jabba's Palace, and Sebastian Shaw back at the end.

I don't remember anything else bothering me too much.

Getting rid of the celebrations in Coruscant at the end of Jedi is up there for me. Jar-Jar should NOT be in the original trilogy. Plus, are we supposed to assume that even in the Imperial Capital that the death of the Emperor is going to be celebrated? The Empire must have really been on it's last legs.

I just want Han shooting first, songless Jabba's Palace, and Sebastian Shaw back at the end.

I don't remember anything else bothering me too much.

So you know there is a song in the non special edition Jedi right?

But it's not a better song either lol. They are the same levels of crap IMO. I'd rather not see the wires on Sy Snoodles though so keep the latest.

The original Jedi song is waaay shorter and much less obnoxious. I don't know how you could possibly say they are equally crap.

The original Jedi song is waaay shorter and much less obnoxious. I don't know how you could possibly say they are equally crap.

Agreement. The original has a fat lady singing a short bit. The bastardized version has some cartoon of Timmy the Tooth wailing into the microphone for 4 and a half hours.

Bite your tongue !!!, The original ending was awesome... That song was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs

Yeah but they were talking about this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0LD-QAzg0

not Yub Nub which was great.

But Lapti Nek I think is also better than the song in the special addition, a much less polished production number and the sound has an 80's feel which is a con for some but for me it's a big pro :)

They are actually exactly the same length. Obnoxious is to the listener, and both are bad to me, thus I will go with the one with the better special effects. (Yes the CGI isn't good, but it's better than the shitty, shitty puppetry going on there.)

And yes, Yub Nub is fucking classic.

(Yes the CGI isn't good, but it's better than the shitty, shitty puppetry going on there.)

Seriously? Whatever your opinion of the puppetry, the puppets do at least look like they're really there, and the way the CGI is animated would look jarringly cartoony in an episode of Clone Wars.

Seriously? Whatever your opinion of the puppetry, the puppets do at least look like they're really there, and the way the CGI is animated would look jarringly cartoony in an episode of Clone Wars.

That's because the puppets are really there. And they really don't work. In one of the making of's they go into great detail with just how fucking bad the sy snootles puppet was. It is complete and utter garbage and would look jarringly bad on an episode of the Muppet Show

Archived