Watch, Watched, Watching: Witness Me!

Nictarion

For people who have watched both Arrow and The Flash, which do you like the best? I'm thinking of starting Arrow first (seen a couple of stray episodes of The Flash, but haven't been watching it in order).

ETA: Also going to be giving season 1 of Agents Of SHIELD another go. I didn't get into it the first time I started watching it, which surprised me because it's right up my alley. Hoping I have better luck with round 2! :cheers:

I think it's actually the best season of the 3 tbh. :dunno:

Same here. I liked it the best of the three. Maybe because I hate Larry so much. But I thought it was one of the most character-centric season.

For people who have watched both Arrow and The Flash, which do you like the best? I'm thinking of starting Arrow first (seen a couple of stray episodes of The Flash, but haven't been watching it in order).

ETA: Also going to be giving season 1 of Agents Of SHIELD another go. I didn't get into it the first time I started watching it, which surprised me because it's right up my alley. Hoping I have better luck with round 2! :cheers:

In my opinion, Arrow S2 > Flash S1 > Arrow S1 >>>> Arrow S3.

Also, I'd advise skipping most of SHIELD S1 and just starting at episode 16. It was pretty bad till the Winter Soldier tie-in.

I've finally started watching Penny Dreadful. I so hope I like this show.

Whoa anyone watching Tyrant? Can't believe they

killed Bassam

already.

err, no that didn't happen at all.

dropping in a desert doesn't mean killed in tv land. it actually usually means rebirth.

Guess you didn't take the time to see when I posted that? Before the episode ended and we saw that part? Ffs you serious?

err, no that didn't happen at all.

dropping in a desert doesn't mean killed in tv land. it actually usually means rebirth.

Didn't take the time to see when I posted that I take it? Before the episode ended and we saw that ending? Ffs you serious?

Didn't take the time to see when I posted that I take it? Before the episode ended and we saw that ending? Ffs you serious?

Good point. I don't actually monitor the time stamps of people and then reference it back to a local tv listing guide, but good point. I mean, it would make sense if you edited and updated your post 8 minutes later, but that's beside the point. To be honest, I figured it was just you plagiarizing again. Like, you went on IGN and saw a sentence, then copied and pasted it here without giving credit because that's what 99% of your posts are.

I've just watched episode 5, which focuses on Vanessa's backstory. I've been enjoying the show so far and I think that might be the best episode yet, I find Vanessa to be the most compelling out of the main cast.

I've just watched episode 5, which focuses on Vanessa's backstory. I've been enjoying the show so far and I think that might be the best episode yet, I find Vanessa to be the most compelling out of the main cast.

Yup, after seeing that episode I knew this show was the real deal. The second season has been strong as hell too. Stop into the PD thread after viewing everything.

I think that was the only episode I can truly say I enjoyed. I still think I'll watch season 2, but I've decided to binge it to see if that improves my enjoyment of it.

Up to episode five of Wayward Pines now. Very interesting reveal. This show reminds me a lot of Lost. Not least because it has some web content that it seems really keen to shove in your face. But I seem to recall with Lost that they didn't do that stuff until later on? Maybe even after the end of the first season. But the whole 'what is going on?/why are we here?' mystery vibe is very similar.

Also watched the first ep of Humans. Not sure how how long this series is going to be/how far they can stretch this story arc. But I'll keep watching.

I think that was the only episode I can truly say I enjoyed. I still think I'll watch season 2, but I've decided to binge it to see if that improves my enjoyment of it.

I think season two has been better and I LOVED season 1. We have a MUCH better villain in the second season and all the pieces seem to be falling into place.

Watched Prisoners yesterday after watching the Sicario trailer. I thought it was a good flick. Vibes of Gone Baby Gone, Mystic River mixed with a touch of Se7en. It was really beautifully shot and the acting universally awesome. A suspenseful whodunnit that l can't see myself ever watching it again.

Archived