TTTNE 455 - Naked Men Everywhere!

The BlackBear

:excl: SPAMERIAL ALERT :excl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAID OF WOODLYNNE

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Our dear Maid is one of the most amazing people any of us will have the pleasure of meeting in our lives, she really is a one in a million. You will be hard pressed to find anyone as friendly, fun, compassionate and caring as our Maid. A fomer Queen for spam herself she has helped to keep our beloved thread alive and well during the dark times :uhoh: when we thought our home would be shut down for good, but Maid help keep the true spirit of the TTNE alive and well. Most important Maid has always made sure the taps never run dry and all our glasses are always full in the TTNE :cheers: for there is no one in all the land of Westeros who knows more about the fine ales then our beloved Maid. Finally Happy Birthday from me Maid, your friendship is something i have always and will always cherish and my life is better having you in it.

Everyone in our great family of spam help me in wishing the Maid of Woodlynne a Happy Birthday :cheers: .

:excl: SPAMERIAL ALERT :excl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAID OF WOODLYNNE

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Our dear Maid is one of the most amazing people any of us will have the pleasure of meeting in our lives, she really is a one in a million. You will be hard pressed to find anyone as friendly, fun, compassionate and caring as our Maid. A fomer Queen for spam herself she has helped to keep our beloved thread alive and well during the dark times :uhoh: when we thought our home would be shut down for good, but Maid help keep the true spirit of the TTNE alive and well. Most important Maid has always made sure the taps never run dry and all our glasses are always full in the TTNE :cheers: for there is no one in all the land of Westeros who knows more about the fine ales then our beloved Maid. Finally Happy Birthday from me Maid, your friendship is something i have always and will always cherish and my life is better having you in it.

Everyone in our great family of spam help me in wishing the Maid of Woodlynne a Happy Birthday :cheers: .

since this can't be topped... i shall just add \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ and :commie:

Awwwww thanks, Spammers!

Helena and JQC - The Queenly cakes look awesome. :drool: Some ideas for my tattoo...

Rocksniffer - thanks for the cute HP video you left for me on FB. \m/

CROW - I love you to bits, kiddo. Thanks for all your kind words. I'm so very happy to see you're back! :wub:

My big plans for the day include getting another tattoo - wild flowers for my mom, surrounding the baseball I got as my dad's memorial tattoo. After that? I'll pick up a tiny single serving cake at Wegman's and watch Orphan Black. There will be beer involved. Possibly brunch at the Blue Monkey tomorrow, and I'll receive a "surprise" custom cake on Monday. I'm sure you all remember my friend who makes the fancy cakes (she made a baby Drogon a couple of years ago) - she is making something for me but won't tell me the theme. I'll post pics here if anyone wants to see. Undoubtedly it'll be Hogwarts or ASOIAF related. \m/

Thanks again for the birthday love! :love:

Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are tMoW! :love:

Alex and I are trying out a recipe for Greek Butter Cookies. He pointed out some of them looked like letters, I suggested we try to make Greek letters when we do these for school (he has to do this whole Greek presentation thing) and he had an idea for this batch :lol: He does have a bit of a one-track mind (although Skyrim is not taking up almost as much of his time) (they weren't meant to be in order. I just happened to make the "a" before he made the "r" )

Awwwww thanks, Spammers!

Helena and JQC - The Queenly cakes look awesome. :drool: Some ideas for my tattoo...

CROW - I love you to bits, kiddo. Thanks for all your kind words. I'm so very happy to see you're back! :wub:

My big plans for the day include getting another tattoo - wild flowers for my mom, surrounding the baseball I got as my dad's memorial tattoo. After that? I'll pick up a tiny single serving cake at Wegman's and watch Orphan Black. There will be beer involved. Possibly brunch at the Blue Monkey tomorrow, and I'll receive a "surprise" custom cake on Monday. I'm sure you all remember my friend who makes the fancy cakes (she made a baby Drogon a couple of years ago) - she is making something for me but won't tell me the theme. I'll post pics here if anyone wants to see. Undoubtedly it'll be Hogwarts or ASOIAF related. \m/

Happy birthday, my Queen! =o)

All my best wishes for you. =o)

:grouphug: :love: :kiss:

Awwwww thanks, Spammers!

anything for you my darling friend :kiss:

Happiest of birthdays Maid :cheers: :kiss: :cheers:

\m/

Can't wait to see the custom cake :)

I knew in advance who this was going to be :P

I still do not understand why everyone isn't reading this :dunno: it's so gooooood. And Staples knows how to draw her mens hawt.

wow, missed the start of this one till now!!

In reverse order:

Happy Birthday Maid! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Welcome Back Crow and Chelly! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Happy New Thread everyone! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

greetings to my fellow leches...may the spam below prove worthy... complements of the shirtless sailor dawg

a few dudes for y'all to enjoy

bond ...james bond

dirty brad

jared p as the gerber baby

fade to...well blue

and a few lovely ladies of sports and these photos speak for themselves

heather mills

rowdy ronda

more ronda

kellie wells

more kellie

and the beautiful olympic women of team USA