[Book Spoilers] EP510 Discussion

Ran

I will say it again.

If Stannis is already dead in the books, then D&D lied when they said he burned Shireen. He can't do both. One or the other.

In the books she has power, but she misinterprets her visions.

In the show, she's a fucking idiot sex freak incompetent nut job who has never been right about anything.

Maybe he's not dead in the books. Maybe he burns her in the middle of the book and dies at the end. Seriously?

So, does anyone else think they're going to push and/or ship Sansa/Theon from now on? I heard Alfie said something about their relationship "blossoming". Not sure if it's the wording or not that makes me suspicious.

Sorry. I think the show only has room for one eunuch romance and Grey Worm was first. :dunno:

I still will not accept that Jon is dead, whether or not Kit claims he's "not coming back", until I have TWOW in my hands (whenever that may be). He very well could have been told to say that.

He said he's not coming back for season 6 however he did get renewed for season 7 I thought.

The scene in the Mereenese throne room made think they were setting it up for a bad sitcom spinoff- "Three halfmen and a girl try to rule a city on the verge of civil war with hilarious results while essos' own odd couple track the mother of dragons through the dothraki sea while exploring each others' feelings through stinging quips"...

I'm not sure even Euron and more of Tyene's tits (seven save me) would make that bearable.

I am so depressed. As a long time lover of the books and now the show.....I find myself not really caring about the outcome of the books or show if Jon Snow is really dead. I am serious. I was so convinced his was the Song of Ice and Fire and a big believer in R + L = J. If that interview by Kit is to the truth....then just let the Others conquer the whole lot of them. Even though I love Dany.....I know deep down that I was really counting on Jon to be TPTWP. The only bright spots for me was Brienne killing Stannis and Theon and Sansa making that leap. I am feeling so disillusioned. Need a new book series to read. Heck....there wasn't even a smoking wound nor calling for Ghost. Nothing to hope for,

Edited by TheFirstofHerName

Ser Friendzone and Daario will find it and track her next season. She'll probably continue to drop jewelry or something. They can drag that plotline out since it's not like the Ironborn are on the verge of invasion in the show.

Apparently I should stay in Meereen with Tyrion, because I never thought of tracking!

Why would they stab Jon without that infamous letter?

Because the letter was a ruse written by the plotters, it has nothing to do with Ramsay.

So the Benjen thing was one massive troll????

Probably not. The pink letter would not have worked after the Hardhome battle. Jon would never fall for it surely. So they have to use something else. I think that the choice of Benjen is not accidental though, it is a way to remind folk he is out there, something that is sure to become important in Season 6 when Bran is doing his thing.

Why would Brienne swing her sword at Stan the man's head, yet he's still not dead. The only thing that would have stopped her mid swing is Sansa, Arya and Lady Stoneheart but we know it's not Arya or Sansa and it most likely isn't Lady Stoneheart unless we see something next season. I do agree that off screen deaths are extremely questionable.

Oh come on, not enough gore in this episode for you?

So House Baratheon is officially extinguished ....

Not necessarily. Jon might be revived.

If Jon is Lyanna's son then Robert is the only plausible father. There was time for a northern wedding in front of the old gods before the battles started.

Since Jon's watch has ended, he can claim the crown.

He says in the interview that he got nothing on his last day....nothing....well either the cast hated him or he got nothing because hes not leaving. Also when asked about the final shoot, hes like yeah I was wanted to leave. Really? Nothing happened on your final shoot on a show that you have been a part of for 5 years? Its a troll and they won't be able to hide it for long.

Yep. Hes not out of the cast, that is why. That interview is just BS on a stick. Looks like a troll and its a damn good one because some of you guys are buying it. Kit's coming back, guys. Also, Stannis isnt dead. Olly is also correct that Benjen isnt dead. That shit was foreshadowing on a cracker. I also feel like Ghost is going to be gnawing on some domes. The only character that might be dead is Myrcella.

I will say it again.

If Stannis is already dead in the books, then D&D lied when they said he burned Shireen. He can't do both. One or the other.

In the books she has power, but she misinterprets her visions.

In the show, she's a fucking idiot sex freak incompetent nut job who has never been right about anything.

" In the show, she's a fucking idiot sex freak incompetent nut job who has never been right about anything."

....who also has powers, but she misinterprets her visions.

Also we have no idea what the circumstances of Stannis death and Shireen's burning are in the books. He could send a Raven to Mel or something that we didn't know about or something.