US Politics - under the spell of The Count

Lykos

10 minutes ago, Teng Ai Hui said:

@The Anti-Targ, if you want to see the demolition of the Electoral College, you should be rooting for Biden to win the EC and Trump to win the popular vote, which seems to be the thing that is happening at the moment.

I've been wondering why people don't just appeal to the commodities states more. The Sierra Club set isn't that decisive or even at play that they can't suffer some damage to their interests. And it would fix that problem. And strength of donor base is not a problem- literally had more money than they knew what to do with this time around, enough to take a good-faith crack at the Senate majority leader with no expectation of success.

5 minutes ago, Disturber of Peace said:

So it seems like Trump broke those needles in FL, GA and NC. 

Anyone got some sort of site that tracks OH, PA and WI in a similar way as those NYT needles? 

It is way too early to call anything.  Your trolling is really irritating.

3 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Fox News has not yet declared GA. They are still giving GA a 70% Biden possibility and yet Trump is ahead but with 33% of precincts preporting.

So, no need for me to break out my Valium yet.

Atlanta results havent started coming in, right?

4 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

@Disturber of Peace you seem new so if you don’t know Scot this is very terse language for him and a good indicator of your overall reception right now.

Oh no, 

I shall immediately start tending to my lawn to fit into your neighborhood better. 

Dont worry guys, Biden is still the favourite, probably. 

4 minutes ago, aceluby said:

Could OH be a surprise flip?

This is why my record in Pick'em is better than yours!

13 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Predictions:

Biden wins two out of the four: FL, NC, OH and TX, is a clear winner tonight even if the race can't be called with certainty for a few days.

Democrats regain the Senate with 51/52 seats.

Democrats slightly expand their majority in the House.

Democrats make huge gains in state legislatures, but it may not result in flipping as many chambers as we'd hope. 

Deuces to Doug Jones, thanks for beating a suspected pedophile a few years back.

Trump claims victory anyways. 

3 minutes ago, Disturber of Peace said:

Oh no, 

I shall immediately start tending to my lawn to fit into your neighborhood better. 

Dont worry guys, Biden is still the favourite, probably. 

I mean, I’m just letting you know that when Scot says that, he means you’re being an asshole- he’s just far to polite to word it that way. Being charitable myself, I assumed you simply aren’t great at reading the room so I gave you the headsup. But, as it appears your goal is actually just to be an asshole and stress people out who are worried about their civil liberties being on the line tonight, sure, carry on I guess. Cool hobby.

This happens every 2 to 4 years. The coward conservatives come out to crow over perceived or real victories. Then they slink back, fervently masturbating to their small successes in life. 

I'm at the ballot box now doing my observation. Pretty slow and steady, with about 8 poll workers and 4 police. No sign of anything out of the ordinary. 

10 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I mean, the only thing worse is if Scot actually pulled out a swear word, and I think he's pretty damn close.

I will actually swear - get off the fucking lawn if you can't behave. DO NOT pretend to fucking call GA before CNN and Fox - and I actually trust Fox on this; their Decision Desk guy is unimpeachable.

I’m tired.  14 hours working as a poll manager is a lot.  :)

Archived