The Mandalorian

RumHam

32 minutes ago, Vaughn said:

If Fett Mk 1 is the source code for the clones, wouldn't the data projection showing that the armor was his also work for any Clone or their offspring? I say that's actually Rex's kid pretending to be Boba Fett.

So Rex had a clone kid, too?

56 minutes ago, 6649er said:

In "the Marshall" didn't they say that the sandworm dragon thing ate Sarlacc's?  I took that as why Boba survived. After all, Mando went in the dragon and came out

The crait dragon they killed lived in an abandoned sarlacc pit, which become abandoned after it ate the sarclacc. But that was more of a cave, doubtful it was the same location.

Any predictions for the last two episodes?

My guess is the rescue team numbers will top out at Seven, a nice number for such endeavours. But if they recruit Bo Katan then she changes the deal, brings in all her resources, and makes it a heist of the Darksaber with secondary rescue of Grogu.

If Bo Katan stays out of it then the small team rescue goes ahead and Boba Fett ends up getting the Darksaber.

After rescuing Grogu, a Jedi Master turns up. I'm guessing the title for the season finale could be The Master.

Welp, with the announcement of all these Star Wars shows my suspicion has been confirmed: half of this season of the Mandalorian has been about setting up other Star Wars TV shows, which is why it's been so disparate and why so many episodes have felt even more like side quests than in the first season. Hopefully for the rest of the season they can focus on the show itself and not setting up Carl Weathers for his own Star Wars-Predator crossover event.

9 minutes ago, Caligula_K3 said:

setting up Carl Weathers for his own Star Wars-Predator crossover event.

Dammit, I'm in.  

That's the content I didn't even know I was missing.  Something where the Predator is a Yuuzhon Vong or something.

49 minutes ago, Vaughn said:

Ok fine - we'll combine them and Tobias will help Carl Weathers hunt the Predator.

Only if they're hunting him just to make him into a stew. 

I guess they're making these announcements today for business reasons but it's a shame they couldn't wait till after this season ended for suspense's sake. 

3 hours ago, ithanos said:

After rescuing Grogu, a Jedi Master turns up. I'm guessing the title for the season finale could be The Master.

The show is a Lone Wolf and Cub riff.  Separating Mando and Baby Yoda ends the show.  Don't expect any Jedi to show up, and if they do they'll come up with a reason they can't train Baby Yoda.

20 minutes ago, Lord of Rhinos said:

The show is a Lone Wolf and Cub riff.  Separating Mando and Baby Yoda ends the show.  Don't expect any Jedi to show up, and if they do they'll come up with a reason they can't train Baby Yoda.

Much of Star Wars is lifted from Japanese stories, Westerns with Samurais instead of gunslingers. You get both with SW. 

24 minutes ago, Lord of Rhinos said:

Nah. Said Jedi...likely one we've never heard of before...will end up being an added character for season three...

Not sure if the next episode will have more than Mayfeld's prison break. 

For the Grogu rescue, Mando's move will happen to coincide with Bo-Katan's attack on Gideon. Slave I cannot take on Gideon's ship and other Imperial ships, but Bo-Katan has the transport they stole, and I hope we see some Mandalorian ships. Ahsoka may also return.

Either Mando or Bo will fight Gideon with the Beskar spear.

A Jedi will show up at the end, not Ahsoka. It will be between Ezra, one from Fallen Order, or surprise, surprise, Kyle Katarn.

13 minutes ago, Lord of Rhinos said:

Doubt it.  Any Jedi would naturally pull the focus off Mando.

An unnamed Jedi who is barely more than a padawan themselves...an old classmate of Grogu?  That'll play.  Bring in Ezra Bridger or Luke or Leia, and yeah, that'll distract, but if they don't have someone who can be teaching Baby Yoda something?  That's the tact they'll take, mark my words.

Maybe said inexperienced Jedi can also be a singer who will the praises of Mando encouraging people to pay their Mandalorian...

Archived