Here's Looking At You, Kid

Why Daenerys is a better ruler and leader than Jon

3 hours ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Dany faced far more numerous problems.  The difference was that she faced them with her intelligence and strength.  She left Meereen in good hands, far better than she found it.  Jon on the other hand destroyed the Watch through his treachery and his abandonment of his duty.  Even with Bowen's intervention in putting him down the Watch might still fall due to his actions.

I. A. M.      R. E. S. T. R. A. I. N. I. N. G

Janos was not in open mutiny.  He accepted the illegitimate results of the elections, which is more than can be asked of him.  He should have been the Lord Commander, had he not been sabotaged

... Myself. Fck it 

There was no other way.  Robb was going to kill them all in his idiotic ambitious quest.  Roose did what needed to be done with him.  By guile if necesary

Triple post of :bs:

On 1/5/2021 at 5:31 PM, Khal Rhaego Targaryen said:

Dany is the only character in ASOIAF who is really learning to rule through her mistakes and failures. Jon Arryn, Robert, Ned, Tywin, Rob and Jon snow are all dead for their own personal interests and not for the interests of the people who ruled/led! Cersei and Stannis are too busy digging their own graves! Its so funny that people say Dany is good at conquering but terrible at governing when her whole arc in ADWD is just the opposite. Her conqueror side brought more negative than positive results and that is why she chose to stay in Meereen and be a queen = ruler. She speaks several languages, the loyalty of her armies is not bought with gold, she knows how to deal with mercenaries and much worse people, she is charismatic, intelligent, fair, she cares about the needs of her people, she knows when to be relentless, she has sense of duty, she doesn't follow any religion but respects all of them, is skeptical of legends, myths and prophecies and has survived poisonings, assassination attempts, sieges, conspiracies and deadly diseases. Anyway, she is better than anyone in ASOIAF and I believe that Martin is preparing her to rule in the end.

:agree:

I don't see a path where he will get another chance to rule again.  I mean, if Jon can't even lead a small number of men as the watch was, he's not going to be king of a kingdom. 

Folks, there has been a proliferation of rudeness and accusations of trolling or using alts. These are not things that should be happening in discussions. 

If you believe someone is breaking the rules, report them rather than engaging or making accusations. We can and will investigate and deal with these things.

5 hours ago, Ran said:

Folks, there has been a proliferation of rudeness and accusations of trolling or using alts. These are not things that should be happening in discussions. 

If you believe someone is breaking the rules, report them rather than engaging or making accusations. We can and will investigate and deal with these things.

Honest question, is using alts considered breaking the rules?

3 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

Honest question, is using alts considered breaking the rules?

Yes. 

I mean, if you leave the forum and come back and decide you want to start fresh, that's one thing.

But if you run multiple accounts to do things like back up your own arguments or stage fake arguments or just to troll people, that will get you banned.

1 hour ago, Ran said:

Yes. 

I mean, if you leave the forum and come back and decide you want to start fresh, that's one thing.

But if you run multiple accounts to do things like back up your own arguments or stage fake arguments or just to troll people, that will get you banned.

Kay, thanks. Didn't know, next time I'll be reportin'.

20 hours ago, SeanF said:

This is rubbish.  Jon and Dany have a lot of good qualities, but being aged 14 - 16 they also make a ton of mistakes.

Sure but Dany is still better at ruling. 

18 hours ago, Ran said:

Would harassing behavior and attempts to intimidate be considered breaking the rules?  I see a lot of those lately.  How do we report such behavior?  Is there a direct email to the site administrator?  Thanks