Ukraine 8

Werthead

2 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Have you you heard the far right theory that Ukraine amassed bio weapons to specifically target ethnic Russians?

I thought the line was that Ukraine has never really existed historically, it was always just a part of Russia, therefore aren't Ukrainians just upstart ethnic Russians?

4 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

I thought the line was that Ukraine has never really existed historically, it was always just a part of Russia, therefore aren't Ukrainians just upstart ethnic Russians?

It's almost as if a bioweapon meant to kill Russians would also kill Ukrainians as well.

It has been curious how many people who were spouting anti vax idiocy a couple of months ago, now seem very interested in bio labs and Ukrainians Nazis.

Thats not even accounting for The Great Reset crowd who from what I can tell, seem think there either is no war, or that it’s all a ploy to raise the price of oil… or something.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

It has been curious how many people who were spouting anti vax idiocy a couple of months ago, now seem very interested in bio labs and Ukrainians Nazis.

Thats not even accounting for The Great Reset crowd who from what I can tell, seem think there either is no war, or that it’s all a ploy to raise the price of oil… or something.

My principal recomended me to watch "heavenly jerusalem", said it is short film on yt in which "everything is explained" and the "war goes as planned". He believes in "structurization of water" (even bought some scam device to structurize it and boasted about it) he is also an anti vax and questions landing on the moon (space missions in general). Knowing him well and expecting that the film may be some russian bullshit I faked moderate interest, at the same time emphasised my support for Ukraine and forgot about it in seconds. But you reminded me of it so I checked - of course "heavenly jerusalem" is about Jewish plan to move Israel to fertile Ukraine.

36 minutes ago, 3CityApache said:

Oh boy. What the fuck is "structurization of water"?

The fact such lunatics happen to be principals of anything is somewhat depressing.

Lets just say he got over 200 employees under him. imho his intelligent as fuck, an economist, master of Excel. Math skills do not save from the lunacy, I guess susceptibility to such stuff is question of personality or maybe lack of humanistic interests. EOT

6 hours ago, Heartofice said:

It all ties together for them, likely because Russian-funded troll farms are, and already had been, helping guide them. The theories literally involve Dr. Fauci working at those supposed bio labs.

Just now, Fez said:

It all ties together for them, likely because Russian-funded troll farms are, and already had been, helping guide them. The theories literally involve Dr. Fauci working at those supposed bio labs.

Yeah I'm starting to see all their through lines and chain of thought, usually it involves pictures of famous people shaking hands, therefore confirming secret sinister deals. 

It is interesting to see where certain people have sat on the issue of the war. 

GMI isn't one of the best sources for this, but they have some good form in reporting information from American intelligence services. This does coincide with some info from elsewhere, including the FSB insider (the FSB insider is more sceptical that this is a first-choice plan, but is definitely a possibility).

On 3/17/2022 at 2:46 AM, mcbigski said:

I'm drinking Tito's milk and Kalhua.  What's that called these days?

It is called a White Russian. 

of course anybody’s welcome to link me to peer reviewed studies proving that calling bicarbonate soda hydrogen soda slows down global warming and I will reconsider my view on the renaming. 

20 hours ago, Werthead said:

Very direct and powerful. If it changes even one person's mind in Russia, maybe worthwhile.

It is already worthwhile because it sets a rare example of honest, unbiased, human focused conversation that doesn’t aim to discriminate, blame or stigmatize. And as such, it’s essential for the west to hear too. 

3 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

It is called a White Russian. 

of course anybody’s welcome to link me to peer reviewed studies proving that calling bicarbonate soda hydrogen soda slows down global warming and I will reconsider my view on the renaming. 

It is already worthwhile because it sets a rare example of honest, unbiased, human focused conversation that doesn’t aim to discriminate, blame or stigmatize. And as such, it’s essential for the west to hear too. 

It’s hard in times like these to remember that the Russian people, as well as the Russian soldiers, the lower level Russian Officer corp (not so much the upper levels) being sent to Ukraine are victims of the Russian dictator too.

There is a question as to whether this will all mean a big re-adjustment of world alignment long term. If Russia tilts its economy towards the east and away from the West, is that really a win for the west? If China can now get its oil and gas super cheap from Russia, replace all the western systems and tech with its own, who wins there. Is this all just accelerating a bigger split between east and west.

Lavrov has said this morning that he believes that the USA is trying to recreate the "unipolar world" of the 1990s when it had no rivals, and has subsumed Europe in its sphere of influence. He doesn't mention China, but it seems to be a message to them that diminishing Russia is the "first step" to an American-dominated world, which Russia will not tolerate.

Reports that Luch (SE of Mykolaiv, next to Posad-Pokrovske), Shevchenkove (right next door) and Mykolaiv itself are fully back under Ukrainian control. Some Russian forces have been cut off and have surrendered; others have lost communications with leadership.

10 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

There is a question as to whether this will all mean a big re-adjustment of world alignment long term. If Russia tilts its economy towards the east and away from the West, is that really a win for the west? If China can now get its oil and gas super cheap from Russia, replace all the western systems and tech with its own, who wins there. Is this all just accelerating a bigger split between east and west.

Does China want to isolate from the West?  If not… China is faced with an extremely difficult choice.

Archived