On and On About Harry & Meghan Part 4

Fragile Bird

6 hours ago, Gaston de Foix said:

Númenor before the fall or Galadriel and Celeborn? YOU DECIDE.  

I saw a rumor that Meghan is going to appear in a movie.  Does anyone know if its true? Whatever you think of her skills as a podcast host or children's author, she was smoldering in Suits.  She also did a voice-over for Disney. 

It used to be the case that actors ceased their profession after becoming royalty (a la Grace Kelly), but that may be an outdated rule...

I’m sure the tabloids will make up some bullshit protocol about what ex-pat non-working royals do with their free time. And no shortage of rumors about what they are planning. 

Queen Elizabeth II appeared in that horrible documentary back in the late ‘60’s. She also appeared in that James Bond thing for the London olympics. Though in fairness, she maybe just wanted to meet Daniel Craig.

3 hours ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I’m sure the tabloids will make up some bullshit protocol about what ex-pat non-working royals do with their free time. And no shortage of rumors about what they are planning. 

Nothing they do will ever be as wild as this.

n.b. This was a real TV show, that was actually aired on the BBC. 

Edited by Spockydog

On 7/13/2023 at 4:40 AM, Madame deVenoge said:

That was the last time that Prince Edward would be described as “tantalizingly eligible” :rofl:

Never having really seen him when he was younger, and I know he's not a silver fox these days... But jeez, he was quite handsome back in the day.

Was Rowan Atkinson just brought Atkinson in funny dress, or did he actually present himself as Blackadder? 

ETA: Holy shit, looked it up on Wikipedia. Christopher Reeve, John Cleese, Michael Palin, John Travolta, Meat Loaf, Gary Lineker, Jane Seymour, Kevin Kline, Sheena Easton... a whole cavalcade of Anglo-American stars.

Edited by Ran

I have finally discovered this thread... And boy, oh, boy... :D 

Nothing much to say but in all honesty, "Spare" is the epitome of the cringe. At some point, it stops being emotional and ventures into pure telenovela shitstorm that you have to laugh at. 

I have no strong opinions about any of them...But, rule of a thumb for me is that if you need a public forum to deal with some personal and family issues, you may use some self-reflection.

12 minutes ago, Mladen said:

I have no strong opinions about any of them...But, rule of a thumb for me is that if you need a public forum to deal with some personal and family issues, you may use some self-reflection.

Which Royals you talking about-- they're all like this. 

6 minutes ago, JGP said:

Which Royals you talking about-- they're all like this. 

I am sorry, but I must have missed those talking about their, ahem, dodger, lubricant and mummy's lips in one train of thought :D

And, yeah, you have a point. 

Quelle surprise that none of the cretinous gammonnati, who had sooooooo much to say over Huw Williams and a single fucking tweet from Gary Lineker, have nothing at all to say about Wootton being a serial rapist and blackmailer. Allegedly.

Edited by Spockydog

5 hours ago, Spockydog said:

Quelle surprise that none of the cretinous gammonnati, who had sooooooo much to say over Huw Williams and a single fucking tweet from Gary Lineker, have nothing at all to say about Wootton being a serial rapist and blackmailer. Allegedly.

This video is about a different subject, but notice the front page of The Mail. The front page, above the fold. There’s nothing more interesting happening in the UK right now? OK. This is from today BTW. 

Anyone who says, “other royals got it just as bad” couldn’t find their ass with both hands. 

Just as ridiculous is how at Megyn Kelly managed to worm her way back into Murdoch’s good graces with this nonsense. This is someone who go never did any “royal reporting” or celebrity gossip in her life. Then her NBC gig went pear shaped and she needed a gimmick. Dumping on the Sussexes fit the bill.

Here’s that clout you ordered, Megyn.

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Just as ridiculous is how at Megyn Kelly managed to worm her way back into Murdoch’s good graces with this nonsense. This is someone who go never did any “royal reporting” or celebrity gossip in her life. Then her NBC gig went pear shaped and she needed a gimmick. Dumping on the Sussexes fit the bill.

Here’s that clout you ordered, Megyn.

So that's where she crawled to. I just assumed she was an alien that was the real killer of Nicole Simpson and after using her as a The Thing like body double she just left Earth. Talk about someone who is somewhere between full of shit and completely full of shit. 

Won't be long before this monster is getting his collar felt.

Having failed in his crowdfunded attempts to get this story SLAPPed away, he's now desperately broadcasting some shit on GB News about The Sussex Squad. About how they are the biggest spreaders of disinformation on the entire world wide web...*wink wink*

Anyway, it does appear that Mr Wootton is, as they say, bang to rights. Or is it banged?

I'm pretty sure that, right now, H&M be stocking up on the schadenpopcorn.

Edited by Spockydog