NFL 2023: No Swifties Allowed

Mr. Chatywin et al.

If the Cowboys go anywhere this year, beyond early January, a big reason will be the ascension of DaRon Bland. A 5th round rookie corner from the 2022 draft, he had 5 picks his rookie season despite not playing until October. This year he has 4 picks and 3 have been pick 6's, one of those was today. He has greatly softened the loss of Trevon Diggs, but I'll forever wonder how good they might have been with Diggs, Bland, and Stephon Gilmore.

Kirk had to get carted off with a non-contact ankle injury. Not great. We won the game convincingly despite the score, however, this is exactly why you can't have a garbage back up QB. A 13-4 team last year went into the next season with a low end rookie QB. Why? 

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Kirk had to get carted off with a non-contact ankle injury. Not great. We won the game convincingly despite the score, however, this is exactly why you can't have a garbage back up QB. A 13-4 team last year went into the next season with a low end rookie QB. Why? 

ESPN just put out a push notification that it’s a torn Achilles.  Hate that for him.

9 minutes ago, Rhom said:

ESPN just put out a push notification that it’s a torn Achilles.  Hate that for him.

Figured based on how he reacted. Time for the new era. I just hope they don't trade for anyone. Call up Matt Ryan or dare I dream, is that Felipe Rios' music...

But seriously, it does suck for him. Cousins was having a top 5-8 QB season and is a FA. 

2 hours ago, Trebla said:

If the Cowboys go anywhere this year, beyond early January, a big reason will be the ascension of DaRon Bland. A 5th round rookie corner from the 2022 draft, he had 5 picks his rookie season despite not playing until October. This year he has 4 picks and 3 have been pick 6's, one of those was today. He has greatly softened the loss of Trevon Diggs, but I'll forever wonder how good they might have been with Diggs, Bland, and Stephon Gilmore.

Yeah I like him more than Gillmore and Diggs. Diggs was better last year but I saw him get burned way too many times.  Is Mazi Smith still alive? I was begging for Joey Porter Jr..

10 hours ago, Mexal said:

I’ve only been to Cincinnati once in my life…

And you willingly support the Bengals?

Either you have a very weird humiliation fetish or you're trying to impress someone to get laid, and one is cool but the other is just sad, man. Anyone who needs you to he a Bengals fan to get them in bed is not worth it, no matter how crazy the crazy sex is.

4 hours ago, Rhom said:

Didn’t just beat them… kept them from scoring a touchdown.  And injured Mahomes non throwing hand.

This is the season of injuries. Whatever top 8-10 team going into the year that stays the healthiest probably wins it. And at this point I have no idea who it will be.