Boarders you want to meet. (I just met my first boarder)

Howdyphillip

And the rest of the TTTNE crew, Helena, Nym, Zar & CROW (though they seem to have left :( ), Eyron, RB, Mark Antony, Nym, Qat, LadyO, honeyed chicken, Koba ... etc. And yes, even GMM.

Omg. I didn't think anyone would say my name! :lol: I'm honoured. I'd love to meet you too Buck, and the rest of the TTTNE crew. I'm sure there are lots of wonderful people here I would love to meet but I'm still a newb and getting my bearings here. :) I don't know how welcome I'd be

With the hazing that happens here, I have this image of gen chat board meet ups looking a little bit like fraternity hell week.

I've never met anyone from the internet. Well, I've sold stuff from CL and I've tried out a meet up group or two, but never emailed with a specific person with the intent to meet. I'll be meeting a boarder in a couple of weeks because I'm moving practically in her backyard, but I'm sorta scared.

With the hazing that happens here, I have this image of gen chat board meet ups looking a little bit like fraternity hell week.

I've never met anyone from the internet. Well, I've sold stuff from CL and I've tried out a meet up group or two, but never emailed with a specific person with the intent to meet. I'll be meeting a boarder in a couple of weeks because I'm moving practically in her backyard, but I'm sorta scared.

After disagreeing with and pissing off so many people here over the years, I was terrified of meeting up with them. But it's really not that bad. Everyone tends to be friendly and open, and I'm so glad I got over my initial fear, as I've made some great friends. (I honestly thought Lyanna Stark might punch me, but she's not that scary in real life. :P )

I'd be keen to meet pretty much anyone from here. I'm annoyed that I missed Theda, Brook & Karaddin in London last year. The ExCel Centre is far too big :(

With the hazing that happens here

Oh, I don't know. Maybe I just post in the wrong threads, but it's not that bad at all.

Only met a couple of people off here, Alex and Mexal, and that was fun, would like to meet up with more form the football threads. I'm hoping to get myself to a Con at some point and meet the plethora of people I come across whilst posting.

You guys know I'm full of crap. I would love to meet all of you! And I actually have met some of you, and can honestly say y'all are some of the most awesome people on the planet.

You and Baitac are the most positive, shiningly smiling people I know. It was great meeting you in person.

Omg. I didn't think anyone would say my name! :lol: I'm honoured. I'd love to meet you too Buck, and the rest of the TTTNE crew. I'm sure there are lots of wonderful people here I would love to meet but I'm still a newb and getting my bearings here. :) I don't know how welcome I'd be

When you travel somewhere and time permits, make a thread in the BWB forum or look if there are any already made. There are likely people who will respond.

Meeting Nymeria is a high priority of mine, as far as meeting boarders is concerned.

And meeting LITA! Unfortunately you are across the ocean ...

Do not worry, we will inform the authorities if you suddenly stop posting. ;)

I'd be keen to meet pretty much anyone from here. I'm annoyed that I missed Theda, Brook & Karaddin in London last year. The ExCel Centre is far too big :(

Can't speak for Theda but I will for brook :p we were super disappointed to miss your too, don't know how we managed to do it so consistently.

I wasn't scared of Lyanna, but I was surprised by how crazy outgoing and awesome she was. Personally it's Min I was a little scared of, but we made the cut and she was fantastic to meet!

Can't speak for Theda but I will for brook :p we were super disappointed to miss your too, don't know how we managed to do it so consistently.

I wasn't scared of Lyanna, but I was surprised by how crazy outgoing and awesome she was. Personally it's Min I was a little scared of, but we made the cut and she was fantastic to meet!

I have no idea how we managed it either - I was running around like a blue-arsed fly on the Friday and had to miss the Saturday, but we were just spectacularly shit at catching each other. I even spoke to Theda on Facebook, trying to arrange a meeting, but somehow it never happened :laugh:

I was also pretty terrified of meeting Xray, but she was awesome, and even let me help out (though I secretly think this was only because I'm short and so wouldn't get in the way :P ).

Edit: Next time I'm in Cornwall, Theda, I'm hunting you down! And if I get a job down there, I'll probably live in St Austell for a bit, so definitely no excuses!

Do not worry, we will inform the authorities if you suddenly stop posting. ;)

oh god, i didn't even think to be scared about that! i was more worried about being too awkward or the person being turned off because my breath stank from having just eaten a garlic-y meal. but this boarder could be an axe murderer for all i know!

oh god, i didn't even think to be scared about that! i was more worried about being too awkward or the person being turned off because my breath stank from having just eaten a garlic-y meal. but this boarder could be an axe murderer for all i know!

You aren't moving into my back yard(as far as I know) so you should be safe.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Awesome. This may sound a little weird,(and apologies to my lovely, long suffering wife) but the possibility of meet Inigima is has been one of the largest impeti (?) to quit smoking by this May...

No promises, but the effort is being made to make a positive first impression here

Archived