Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Morpheus

I thought the movie was a lot of fun, with Dave Batista being a surprisingly awesome highlight.

And oh how I laughed and laughed at post-credits scene.

I thought she came off rather flat and emotionless. I ended up liking Nebula a lot more.

Anyway, I liked the movie. It was good, mainly for its humor, but not really spectacular. Doesn't hold up next to The Avengers or Thor 2.

:stillsick: :dunno: IMO Thor 2 was arguably the worst Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, what did you like about it if I may ask?

:stillsick: :dunno: IMO Thor 2 was arguably the worst Marvel Cinematic Universe movie, what did you like about it if I may ask?

And Avengers was a mess. A pretty mess, but nothing beyond that.

Saw the 3D. It gave me eye strain. I don't like 3D anyway and sitting close to the screen made it worse. I had no choice because official release here is next weekend, and it was only advanced 3D screenings this weekend. So it was either put up with 3D or wait a week and impatience got the better of me.

The movie was great fun. If I didn't know Brad Cooper was Rocket and Vin Diesel was Groot I never would have picked their voices.

Awesome movie, really funny and loads of action. It lived up to the hype. Thanos was ok, I was kind of disappointed with his voice and his look was kind of off in some way. Maybe my expectations were too high but I wasn't blown away with him. I wasn't sold on his stone throne either but that's just nitpicking.

I highly recommend for anyone with any doubts.

agreed re thanos' voice. dunno who they could have got to match what is implied by the style of his comic captions. too bad tony jay died, maybe?

fun movie, little too schematic, maybe director's cut will flesh out ronan, korath, nebula, et al.

Saw this last night. Easily the best movie I've seen all summer! The opening 5 minutes was sort of WTF, but it was a great ride after that. Loved Rocket! :D

Saw this in 2D. I think the last thing I saw in 3D was The Winter Soldier in IMAX. Most movies, you aren't missing much if you skip the 3D, in my opinion. Except for something like Gravity, which definitely needs to be seen in 3D.

Saw this in 2D. I think the last thing I saw in 3D was The Winter Soldier in IMAX. Most movies, you aren't missing much if you skip the 3D, in my opinion. Except for something like Gravity, which definitely needs to be seen in 3D.

I agree, but since lots of people are saying that the cgi was awesome, I thought it might have good 3-D. Glad to know that's not the case and I can go for 2-D :D

Archived