The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

Elderly chairlift :lol: 

instantly made me picture that scene from Gremlins. 

Had no idea that was Dwight until reading the article. I do wonder if they will show how he got scarred. I'm confused as to why he's running away. I thought he was pretty far into Negan's crew? 

Elderly chairlift :lol: 

instantly made me picture that scene from Gremlins. 

Had no idea that was Dwight until reading the article. I do wonder if they will show how he got scarred. I'm confused as to why he's running away. I thought he was pretty far into Negan's crew? 

I guess they'll use the Sherry as a hostage in a similar way to what went down with comic Daryl's girlfriend and the resulting injury. That said the show (wisely) tends away from the more rapey aspects and I always felt it odd how Negan had a forced harem  but was against rape. I guess it shows his hypocrisy.

Would have been classic if Glen survived just to have Enid shoot him

Haha...I was thinking the same thing during that scene.

And then when Glenn went and found the (now zombified) guy who had written the note to his girlfriend...I was thinking "another dead end alley...really, Glenn?!?"

So you think Glenn will meet his end like he does in the comics?

During all the "is he dead?" speculation I read an article that he'd renewed his contract. Assuming they're contracted per season and not half-seasons then I'd say he's safe. But supposedly someone's going to die that way. I didn't see the video before it was taken down but apparently you couldn't tell who was being killed:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/walking-dead-season-6-spoilers-leaked-video-negan-set-confirms-fans-worst-fears-491234

During all the "is he dead?" speculation I read an article that he'd renewed his contract. Assuming they're contracted per season and not half-seasons then I'd say he's safe. But supposedly someone's going to die that way. I didn't see the video before it was taken down but apparently you couldn't tell who was being killed:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/walking-dead-season-6-spoilers-leaked-video-negan-set-confirms-fans-worst-fears-491234

The artical says it's Morgan. I hope it's not true since we're only just finally getting to see a lot of Morgan this year. That being said he would be the safest character for the show to kill off, so I can see it happening for that alone.

The artical says it's Morgan. I hope it's not true since we're only just finally getting to see a lot of Morgan this year. That being said he would be the safest character for the show to kill off, so I can see it happening for that alone.

No, but I see how you got confused. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing Negan. The article says the video did not make clear who the victim was. The whole video could have been faked anyway, it's hard to say since I never saw it. 

No, but I see how you got confused. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing Negan. The article says the video did not make clear who the victim was. The whole video could have been faked anyway, it's hard to say since I never saw it. 

You're right, sorry about that.

^ Agreed. 

They have spent a lot of time focusing on Morgan this season and his "all life is precious". Kinda hard to keep that mantra with a sociopath like Negan. I can see him taking the place of Glenn easily.

I would also also be willing to bet James has other projects to work on. 

^ Agreed. 

They have spent a lot of time focusing on Morgan this season and his "all life is precious". Kinda hard to keep that mantra with a sociopath like Negan. I can see him taking the place of Glenn easily.

I would also also be willing to bet James has other projects to work on. 

Agreed as well. I don't think he was ever in for the long haul, but as a TV fan favorite he was brought back. Of course Gabriel is a close second. However, Abraham might be a good bet too as Negan might see "Abraham the Red" as a threat if he couldn't bring him over to his side.

I'm gonna go ahead and place my bet that it's pregnant Maggie who meet's Lucile. Going on the assumptions that they want to be as shocking as possible, and probably don't want to have to deal with another baby cast member. It also has the benefit of sparing glen while subjecting him to a fate that's actually probably worse than death. 

I think Negan has to kill a core cast member to really make a splash. Morgan is too predictable, if you disagree with Rick you die, according to the rules of the show, so no one is really expecting him to survive the season.

Yes, Negan is such a big deal that the potential death has to be a big one...Since Norman got somenew show on AMC. Many people start to think it would be him. It would make a sense in a way. Glen is out of picture with the dcurrent events happening. While Morgan is a good candidate that can introduce us to Lucile...it's not a big enough character. We need a bigger impact to sold out Negan as a the biggest villain.

Only options Morgan(life is a precious thing), Carol (to shock the audience...woman getting beaten up by Lucile is a certainly gruesome one), Daryl (beloved character) or Abaraham (big strong guy and a potential threat). But he's got some romance going on with Sasha or it seems that way.

I'm gonna go ahead and place my bet that it's pregnant Maggie who meet's Lucile. Going on the assumptions that they want to be as shocking as possible, and probably don't want to have to deal with another baby cast member. It also has the benefit of sparing glen while subjecting him to a fate that's actually probably worse than death. 

That would be too far. If it will be a woman...Carol.

Archived