The Walking Dead Season 6 [Comic Spoilers]

kairparavel

Ugh. 

I will really miss Carol. This weird flip side of her just doesn't pan out. I would've rather Glenn go like the comics. 

What irks me is the audience will hate her and be ok with her dying because she will inevitably put others in danger when they look for her. 

1 hour ago, briantw said:

I hate that they took an awesome death scene from the comics and transferred it over to a character that no one gives a shit about.  

My thoughts exactly. Abe better survive now, cause if they kill him off any other way it will have been such an unnecessary change. They could have just had a walker bite Denise. 

Anyway, worst episode in a while. The only doctor going on a run was beyond stupid. 

1 hour ago, Nictarion said:

...Anyway, worst episode in a while. The only doctor going on a run was beyond stupid. 

I disagree with the former and agree with the latter. Dumb dummy had to go out and "prove something." smh

So who do we all think will meet Lucille form Rick's group in the final two episodes?

Carol just jumped up past Glenn to the #1 spot on my list. Her leaving the compound puts a whole new spin on things. Glenn & Abraham are tied at #2 spot now. I'm throwing in Tara at #3 and Sasha at #4 because of the whole "30 years" speech and profession of his love this makes Sashaham (We're alling them that now, right?) more likely to have shit rained down upon them.

Pretty much the only interesting bit of the whole episode was Eugene biting that guys dick and then Abraham's comment saying "You sure know how to bite a dick". Other than that the Savior's were extremely weak and imo not really justified in the TV series.

I realize the idea is to pump up the Alexandrians before they are knocked down in the finale, but it is bizarre how far they have gone. Negan may indeed be terrifying, but I don't think there is any salvaging The Saviors as a group, they have become a joke. You would think you would want your new long term villains to be somewhat imposing. Rick and his gang have never been a competent lot, for them to look like a crack team, the other side needs to be pretty sad.

On 21/03/2016 at 5:12 AM, Lady Olenna said:

Ugh. 

I will really miss Carol. This weird flip side of her just doesn't pan out. I would've rather Glenn go like the comics. 

What irks me is the audience will hate her and be ok with her dying because she will inevitably put others in danger when they look for her. 

Besides Daryl and possibly Morgan I don't think many of them will rush to find her. She knows how to look after herself and I think Rick and co will respect her wishes.

I think the main reason she's leaving is so the writers can have an excuse for her not being on the line in the final episode massacre I'm assuming will occur.

I also don't buy her change of heart at all.

21 hours ago, Knute said:

Pretty much the only interesting bit of the whole episode was Eugene biting that guys dick and then Abraham's comment saying "You sure know how to bite a dick". Other than that the Savior's were extremely weak and imo not really justified in the TV series.

Yeah, they've went out of their way to make the Saviours look incredibly ineffective. How did Dwight wind up in charge of a group?

On 21/03/2016 at 7:44 AM, PetyrPunkinhead said:

I disagree with the former and agree with the latter. Dumb dummy had to go out and "prove something." smh

So who do we all think will meet Lucille form Rick's group in the final two episodes?

Carol just jumped up past Glenn to the #1 spot on my list. Her leaving the compound puts a whole new spin on things. Glenn & Abraham are tied at #2 spot now. I'm throwing in Tara at #3 and Sasha at #4 because of the whole "30 years" speech and profession of his love this makes Sashaham (We're alling them that now, right?) more likely to have shit rained down upon them.

I kind of hate how the show makes me relish the stupid people dying. In this case it wasn't the cause of her death but i don't know how long she'd last doing the things she did prior to the arrow.

Who gets lucille is hard to guess but I'm certain we will lose 3+ named characters when Negan lands. We've discussed this before  but he really should be killing the entire kill squad (the only advantage the Alexandrians have there is that he doesn't know how many were involved). I'm starting to wonder if we'll get some of Negan's "rules" in the sense he counts how many saviours have been killed and kills that number. Then ends telling Rick something along the lines of "fair's fair".

1 hour ago, red snow said:

Besides Daryl and possibly Morgan I don't think many of them will rush to find her. She knows how to look after herself and I think Rick and co will respect her wishes.

I think the main reason she's leaving is so the writers can have an excuse for her not being on the line in the final episode massacre I'm assuming will occur.

I also don't buy her change of heart at all.

Yeah, they've went out of their way to make the Saviours look incredibly ineffective. How did Dwight wind up in charge of a group?

I kind of hate how the show makes me relish the stupid people dying. In this case it wasn't the cause of her death but i don't know how long she'd last doing the things she did prior to the arrow.

Who gets lucille is hard to guess but I'm certain we will lose 3+ named characters when Negan lands. We've discussed this before  but he really should be killing the entire kill squad (the only advantage the Alexandrians have there is that he doesn't know how many were involved). I'm starting to wonder if we'll get some of Negan's "rules" in the sense he counts how many saviours have been killed and kills that number. Then ends telling Rick something along the lines of "fair's fair".

I hope you are right about Carol. I don't think Morgan is going anywhere for a while until he gets to see his jail cell in action.

23 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Did I miss something? Do we know for sure these guys were Saviours?

Dwight is a Savior and the group kept saying they were "all" Negan. 

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I realize the idea is to pump up the Alexandrians before they are knocked down in the finale, but it is bizarre how far they have gone. Negan may indeed be terrifying, but I don't think there is any salvaging The Saviors as a group, they have become a joke. You would think you would want your new long term villains to be somewhat imposing. Rick and his gang have never been a competent lot, for them to look like a crack team, the other side needs to be pretty sad.

Another issue is that Morgan built the jail cell that will obviously be used to hold Negan, but at this point Rick and company have killed so many members of the Saviors, many of which in cold blood while they were sleeping, that it's just unbelievable that Rick would end up sparing Negan, especially after he inevitably retaliates.

7 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

They were bringing up the issue of how far Rick has gone in the Carol episode. The whole reason he keeps Negan alive is so he can feel better about himself. They might do something where Rick sees something of himself in Negan.

Yeah.  It just seems silly that they'll kill people in their sleep without flinching, but suddenly Rick is willing to spare the most dangerous guy he's ever gone up against.  How could that possibly backfire?  

1 minute ago, briantw said:

Yeah.  It just seems silly that they'll kill people in their sleep without flinching, but suddenly Rick is willing to spare the most dangerous guy he's ever gone up against.  How could that possibly backfire?  

My guess is that it will be an act of seeing through the wishes or mentality of whoever gets Lucille. So if it's Glenn, he believes in giving people second chances and what not. If it's Carol, well, since she now clearly has a conscience, it can be used as a mechanism to keep her "not wanting to kill anyone" ongoing. Just a thought. 

Might be kind of hard to do that with Glenn since he crossed that line of murdering people in their sleep. It definitely fits with Carol. Or Morgan. I figured Morgan would live to see his jail cell carried out but maybe it will turn out to be his legacy. 

1 hour ago, The BlackBear said:

Never mind the quote box, I can't seem to remove it.

isn't the decision to spare Negan a spur of the moment thing? Rick does promise to kill him and even stabs him but ultimately lets him live, the show could find some way to get there. 

But, I no longer have confidence they will kill a long standing character, I do think Morgan could offer himself as a sacrifice to Negan and tell Rick that he doesn't want any blood spilled to avenge him.

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Never mind the quote box, I can't seem to remove it.

When you hover the mouse over the quote box a small icon appears in the top left, you can use this to move the quote box around or click to select it, then allowing you to delete.

57 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

When you hover the mouse over the quote box a small icon appears in the top left, you can use this to move the quote box around or click to select it, then allowing you to delete.

That only works if you have a mouse. On a touchscreen, you're stuck with it.

5 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Did I miss something? Do we know for sure these guys were Saviours?

For one thing, Dwight is the one who stole Daryl's bike. Daryl's bike was found at the savior's compound; so unless they somehow stole it from Dwight, then Dwight is a Savior.

Trailer for the finale was posted today by some websites, but quickly taken down.  Found it though.  Spoilers for Negan, and you see clearly who is there from Rick's group for your speculations upon their impending doom:

Maybe that wasn't everybody.  But looks like only two real options, and only one of those is really likely.

Archived