Watch, Watched, Watching: The Thin Red Line has been crossed

Veltigar

Watched Whiplash and Wild yesterday. Whiplash was thankfully about as good as the hype suggests it is. Wild is a nice return to the screen for Reese Witherspoon, in what is essentially a far more entertaining version of 2013's Mia Wasikowska vehicle Tracks. Fellow perverts will want to see this film also as it conspicously features Reese's nakey breasts. She's very good in it as well.

Watched Whiplash and Wild yesterday. Whiplash was thankfully about as good as the hype suggests it is. Wild is a nice return to the screen for Reese Witherspoon, in what is essentially a far more entertaining version of 2013's Mia Wasikowska vehicle Tracks. Fellow perverts will want to see this film also as it conspicously features Reese's nakey breasts. She's very good in it as well.

Lol well put.

In my excuse, the talented Miss Witherspoon actually optioned the rights to the book it's based on and co-produced the film, so it was her idea to feature the nude scenes. So the reason I am saying this is a good thing is because she obviously felt that way as well. ;)

In my excuse, the talented Miss Witherspoon actually optioned the rights to the book it's based on and co-produced the film, so it was her idea to feature the nude scenes. So the reason I am saying this is a good thing is because she obviously felt that way as well. ;)

I'm just laughing at the way you described her breasts lol

Archived