Trailer Thread V

HexMachina

5 minutes ago, Corvinus said:

There's a distinct lack of animal daemons in this trailer. I guess they want to keep them hidden until the main trailer, maybe.

The BBC's tweeting of  the trailer came with the line 'we're keeping our daemons close' so yeah, I suspect so.

Also Ruth Wilson as Mrs Coulter is absolutely blinding casting.

17 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

His Dark Materials

Yes! I’m so excited :D 

14 hours ago, Corvinus said:

There's a distinct lack of animal daemons in this trailer. I guess they want to keep them hidden until the main trailer, maybe.

As long as they are better than the watership down rabbits hares

On 1/17/2019 at 11:54 AM, GallowKnight said:

High Life Trailer

How did I miss this one? This looks like it could be really good... and I’ll watch just about anything from A24. Robert Pattinson actually makes me more excited about it too. He’s really progressed into a good actor.

4 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

It's about damn time :P

Can't wait for more of this fucking weird ass show. 

I was literally thinking about this show last night, and wondering why season 2 hasn't been released yet.  And, yep, I'm going to need to rewatch season 1.

6 hours ago, WarGalley said:

Bosch Season 5

I still can't believe how entertaining this show is. I never would have expected it to be this compelling. Amazon should really market this show better (along with the Patriot).

It's such a fantastic show.  Welliver seems to have been born to play that part, and the rest of the cast is fantastic too.  It's one of those shows that I always keep intending to rewatch, but haven't found the time.

11 hours ago, WarGalley said:

Bosch Season 5

I still can't believe how entertaining this show is. I never would have expected it to be this compelling. Amazon should really market this show better (along with the Patriot).

Fantastic. As soon as he mentioned 'There are Two Kinds of Truth' my mind clicked, and from the shots in the latter half of the trailer it seems they're basing this season, in part, on that book. April can't come soon enough. 

Archived