US Politics: In A Hypocritical Condition

Fragile Bird

3 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Is 2020 losing it's touch, or is this twist just too obvious?

2020 still has most of three months to go.  So...Biden wins the election, gets taken out by COVID 19 during the holidaze, and then we swear in Harris in January

8 minutes ago, ThinkerX said:

2020 still has most of three months to go.  So...Biden wins the election, gets taken out by COVID 19 during the holidaze, and then we swear in Harris in January

Is that a good or bad scenario?  

On a completely different note ....

Are the protests still occurring, or has it all slowed down/stopped?  Not hearing anything on Australian coverage of the US.  

Now I'm starting to think it's fake. Either his having it, or maybe it was someone else in the car, spreading the, uh, love.

Of course, I'm just one of these "cynical foreigners", as someone upthread so nicely put it, so what do I know.

11 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Now I'm starting to think it's fake. Either his having it, or maybe it was someone else in the car, spreading the, uh, love.

Of course, I'm just one of these "cynical foreigners", as someone upthread so nicely put it, so what do I know.

Nah, that was Trump in the SUV, he’s such an arrogant SOB it’s exactly what he’d do.

Someone on CNN pointed out that after the pussy tape came out in 2016, he came down unannounced from his place in Trump Tower and went out on the street to wave to his fans as well. They suggested he was at a point of weakness then as he is now and he had to show he was strong.

Oh, I know he's  arrogant and narcissistic enough to do it, I just doubt he was up to it physically. Then again, maybe the meds... And I can't believe the hospital let him do it. And why is noone invoking the 25th?

So Trump didn't leave for Walter Reed until the markets closed and now he took his joyride right before they opened tonight at 6:00pm.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/519566-stock-futures-rise-after-trump-motorcade-appearance

--------------------------------

Pence is being forced out on the campaign trail and that might be part of the reason why Trump is pushing to return to the WH. He also hates hospitals and is a narcissistic control freak who probably now feels threatened by Pence's increased attention and clout.

It might not go over well. Reports out that people are afraid Pence's campaigning will result in White House: Home Alone, White House: Home Alone with Jared or President Pelosi.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/04/president-pelosi-pence-shrugs-off-covid-risk-426219

Can anyone direct me to a complete list of the white house/trump campaign and gold event cluster?

It would be interesting to see the complete guest list for the Rose Garden and how those people panned out.

Some of them presumably aren't telling. Ronna McDaniel didn't until it was in the media, and Kellyanne Conway's daughter put it pit in her TikTok account before Kellyanne did.

Apparently Amy Barrett had a mild case in June, so may be immune for now.

1 hour ago, Mindwalker said:

He was craving support. Other men might turn to their wife, but he needs a whole crowd chanting his name. Sad, really.

Horrified Walter Reed Attending Physician Slams Trump’s Drive-By Risk To Secret Service

Agents “might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity,” Dr. James Phillips tweeted.

What a piece of shit somebody has to be to endanger his SS agents like this.

Archived