US Politics: Georgia on Our Minds

Fragile Bird

6 hours ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

I understand why Republicans are terrified at losing states like Georgia (and Arizona too); although I think some of these glass ceiling concerns are overblown since 20-30 years down the road we have no idea what the landscape will look like.

Trump on the other hand has no capacity or interest in such long term thinking. I imagine his lizard brain simply wanted to call the various states one by one, and in his own mind he thought he could easily twist their arms.

But it's not long term. He's losing elections now.

Agree here. But the Bible Belt, evangelical GA and big MAGA types like Kemp & Co shouldn't need their arms twisted at all. It's the most marked example of his loss of control - or weakness and increasing irrelevancy. It's the heart of his territory, the heart of his base.

18 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

It's the most marked example of his loss of control - or weakness and increasing irrelevancy. It's the heart of his territory, the heart of his base.

Yet, they as much as the fed attorney of Northern Georgia owe their current power to him and he pushed out the attorney for not doing his 'job' in Georgia.  He was threatening the Georgia SOS etc. in that phone call. Evidently people are still terrified of being punished by him.  Fortunately for us the SOS, after stalling shoggoth's 18 call stalkings, he recorded the whole thing, knowing what was gonna go down, no doubt!

1 hour ago, Myshkin said:

Tell your FB buddy to do some fucking research. As HoodedCrow pointed out, Biden and Pence have been replace by shape shifting Lizard People. However, the Lizard People are decidedly NOT aliens, as some nutjobs continue to insist. The Lizard People are an ancient race who inhabit the bowels of the earth. 

You're a darn foolio, Gobs. You’re right to say they come from the bowels of the earth, but they are decidedly NOT Lizards. They’re decedents of dinosaurs and they created the asteroid myth to cover up how they went underground. That means they’re really Bird People and they’ve been in cahoots with those like FB, Chats and especially X.

It’s like you’ve never watched Jurassic Park or something, Loser…

What's good for the goose is good for the gander: the House, yesterday; Chi[p Roy, R-member, Texas stated that if the newly elected / re-elected members refuse to recognize the elector votes, their elections must also be fraudulent.  Something I was wondering about here, last year (how quickly time goes by!):

https://roy.house.gov/media/press-releases/rep-roy-objects-seating-members-congress-states-contested-election-results

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/04/politics/chip-roy-congress-voter-fraud/index.html

"Such allegations -- if true -- raise significant doubts about the elections of at least some of the members of the United States House of Representatives that, if not formally addressed, could cast a dark cloud of suspicion over the validity of this body for the duration of the 117th Congress. After all, those representatives were elected through the very same systems -- with the same ballot procedures, with the same signature validations, with the same broadly applied decisions of executive and judicial branch officials -- as were the electors chosen for the President of the United States under the laws of those states, which have become the subject of national controversy."

Tell your FB buddy to do some fucking research. As HoodedCrow pointed out, Biden and Pence have been replace by shape shifting Lizard People. However, the Lizard People are decidedly NOT aliens, as some nutjobs continue to insist. The Lizard People are an ancient race who inhabit the bowels of the earth. 

And he’s not on my “friends” list.  He’s a friend of a friend who has now blocked the crazyman.  This guy, without irony, cited Lin “I’m Jesus” Wood for his authority on this topic...

2 hours ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I have a QAnon crazy on FB claiming that Biden and Pence are dead and that they have been replaced by body doubles.

That’s a new one to me.

Scott,

I tend not to judge, but after a couple of posts about your facebook friends, it sounds like you might need new friends.....? :D

Then who is on the Moon?

1 hour ago, Hereward said:

Aha, you have betrayed yourself, reptile boy, with your fake news. Every free born Anglo-Saxon knows the lizard people arrived from Alpha Draconis not the bowels of the Earth. You should not attempt to sully the words of the Blessed Icke. The bowels livers are the Atlanteans in exile, obviously.

Oh god, you’re one of those Space Lizard truthers? Let me ask you this, dummy; how did these supposed Draconians break through the impenetrable dome that protects our flat earth? Didn’t think of that, did you? And btw, the Atlanteans live at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, not within the bowels of the earth. FFS it’s like you don’t even go on YouTube.

27 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You're a darn foolio, Gobs. You’re right to say they come from the bowels of the earth, but they are decidedly NOT Lizards. They’re decedents of dinosaurs and they created the asteroid myth to cover up how they went underground. That means they’re really Bird People and they’ve been in cahoots with those like FB, Chats and especially X.

It’s like you’ve never watched Jurassic Park or something, Loser…

This is just straight up Bilderbergian propaganda. How much are the Rothschilds paying you? 

19 minutes ago, Guy Kilmore said:

Scott,

I tend not to judge, but after a couple of posts about your facebook friends, it sounds like you might need new friends.....? :D

It’s one in particular an older gentleman from my old Church in Columbia.  I see a lot of craziness via his feed.

Facebook utterly destroyed my faith in people’s ability to discern facts from absolutely insane bullshit. It also exposed me to the fragility of the Boomer generation. A disagreement is almost always interpreted as a personal attack and debate is pointless because they have no skills at it or ability to see past their own point of view. Liked a lot of my family members, especially those of my parents’ generation, a lot better before Facebook came along. Deleted it a few years ago and never going back.

14 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

This is just straight up Bilderbergian propaganda. How much are the Rothschilds paying you? 

I don’t have to sit here and take these baseless accusations from a two bit Wereswampire who has been on the take from Raptor Jesus for six years now.

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I don’t have to sit here and take these baseless accusations from a two bit Wereswampire who has been on the take from Raptor Jesus for six years now.

I have never taken a dime from Raptor Jesus, aka Hillary Clinton! Get thee back to Bohemian Grove, Alligator! I will not be painted with thine scaly lies!

Lizard People?  Atlanteans?  Dinosaurs?!?  Has it been so long you all have forgotten the true rulers of the underworld.  Taste like crab.  Talk like people.  We should have known!

52 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

There is no Moon. 

Blaspheme!

13 hours ago, mormont said:

I don’t know. Would they really settle for less than following Daddy? 

Ironically, while I think Ivanka would be much more amenable to a longterm career as a legislator, she's clearly the one Daddy prefers to run for the White House.  The reason I think Junior might be fine settling for a lower level position is he's clearly relished his role of "owning the libs" perhaps even more than his father.  It's almost certainly the closest thing to a real job he's ever had in his life.  He also seems more naturally aligned with the crazy rightwing than anyone in his family.  Which is probably why there's been rumors he may be interested in a role at the RNC or even something like Heston's role at the NRA.  I could see something like that - where he doesn't have to worry about getting votes.

8 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

The idea that Ivanka could possibly primary Rubio in Florida...?

Yeah that rumor seems to be entirely based on her buying a house, which doesn't seem like much.  If a rich politician buying houses meant they were running for something, there'd be a lot of politicians running for offices in multiple states.  That being said, I sure hope so!  Like you suggested, the Dems would have a much better pickup opportunity facing her than Rubio.

59 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Oh god, you’re one of those Space Lizard truthers? Let me ask you this, dummy; how did these supposed Draconians break through the impenetrable dome that protects our flat earth? Didn’t think of that, did you? 

From underneath obviously. Which just proves the Atlanteans are in on the whole thing.

1 hour ago, Zorral said:

Yet, they as much as the fed attorney of Northern Georgia owe their current power to him and he pushed out the attorney for not doing his 'job' in Georgia.  He was threatening the Georgia SOS etc. in that phone call. Evidently people are still terrified of being punished by him.  Fortunately for us the SOS, after stalling shoggoth's 18 call stalkings, he recorded the whole thing, knowing what was gonna go down, no doubt!

Wonder if by doing that Trump added obstruction of justice to the list.

Archived