The Small Stuff That Doesn't Need, or Even Want, a Thread. #6

LongRider

Personally, I think Spocky should show up at this meeting with the MP and investors naked.

If they are willing to put up with his dong swinging left and right when he enters the room, he knows he has indeed struck gold with his idea.

5 minutes ago, HexMachina said:

Given all of our advice, we surely deserve a percentage of Spocky's income?

He couldn’t have done it without us.

Whatever it is he’s done. Something about weed, water and space weed.

But whatever, you’re right and we deserve our cut.

53 minutes ago, HexMachina said:

Give us our cut or we'll reveal you're secretly a Starmer supporter

Are you daft? We need the pics first before a proper blackmail. Hire a lady of the night to take him to a small gathering Starmer is speaking at, get her to convince him to shake his hand and then demand the dirty money.

BTW, you owe me 5% Spocky for protecting you from this possible plot. Also throw in a few Chelsea tickets. And maybe a new set of kitchen knives to show you're a gentleman too. I prefer Japanese ones.

Edited by Tywin et al.

2 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

He couldn’t have done it without us.

Whatever it is he’s done. Something about weed, water and space weed.

But whatever, you’re right and we deserve our cut.

YEAHEVERYONEEXCEPTYOUTEACHYOUTOPISSONMEBEINGSCOTLANDSANSWERTOTONYSTARKYEBAWHEID

Plumbers arrived.  They did the job more than satisfactorily, even above and beyond.  They were careful to make as little mess as possible, and they cleaned up what was still left.  I was so impressed.  Being a plumber is the best thing, if one is smart enough to be one (or electrician or carpenter), which, alas, alas, alas, I am not smart enough.

21 hours ago, HexMachina said:

Given all of our advice, we surely deserve a percentage of Spocky's income?

This one will haunt you, when historians will one day try to explain the rise of a mere small time weed farmer to the most bloodthirsty autocrat in British history.

9 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

This one will haunt you, when historians will one day try to explain the rise of a mere small time weed farmer to the most bloodthirsty autocrat in British history.

It's OK. We'll all buy shares at the start. It will be like being in on Apple or bitcoin from the beginning. The whole board will be millionaires.