I… HATE… SMOKING!!!

Ser Scot A Ellison

6 hours ago, Ser Rodrigo Belmonte II said:

Anyways I'm not discussing anything more in this topic, looking at the vitriolic responses that have been directed at me, not interested in that, thanks. 

Maybe at some point you'll maybe consider that the reason you constantly get vitriol aimed at you is something to do with you. This isn't even the first time you've complained about a reaction where everyone thought you were being judgemental. Eventually you have to start considering it before you post.

17 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Only Willie and Keith Richards know the secret to that.  :cool4:

I remember there was a moment when Keef decided to join a 'dont do drugs' campaign.

Some comedians response (can't remember who unfortunately): Keith, we can't do drugs! You've done them all! We have to wait till you die and smoke your ashes!

3 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I remember there was a moment when Keef decided to join a 'dont do drugs' campaign.

Some comedians response (can't remember who unfortunately): Keith, we can't do drugs! You've done them all! We have to wait till you die and smoke your ashes!

I don't remember this at all. I suppose I do have long and short memory loss, what a shocker! 

I do however remember when Keith wanted to stab Mango, and I'll love him forever for that - and more. 

1 hour ago, horangi said:

You know what's even worse then smoking?  That scene from Lord of the Rings when Denethor lights up a blunt during that extra hour caused by the day light's savings switch. 

It's fine in the movies- cleaning the smell of the pipe-weed is what the scrubbing bubbles of doom are for.

5 hours ago, horangi said:

You know what's even worse then smoking?  That scene from Lord of the Rings when Denethor lights up a blunt during that extra hour caused by the day light's savings switch. 

Well, who doesn't hate the DLS switch, I mean, come on!  He had an extra hour, might as well get high.  amirite!

On 11/17/2023 at 2:14 PM, polishgenius said:

Denis Leary, "No Cure for Cancer" special. Where his first words, I'm pretty sure, were "I love to smoke I love to smoke I love to smoke!"

16 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Denis Leary, "No Cure for Cancer" special. Where his first words, I'm pretty sure, were "I love to smoke I love to smoke I love to smoke!"

Yeah… Dennis Leary and I would never see eye to eye on this issue.  

Smoking will always be nasty in my view.

59 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Do what the song says. 

Nope.  I can’t “let it go” until I don’t have to smell that crap ever again.  Every time I smell it I get angry all over again.

Yes, it is perfectly legal… but… it is still awful and always has been.

11 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Nope.  I can’t “let it go” until I don’t have to smell that crap ever again.  Every time I smell it I get angry all over again.

Yes, it is perfectly legal… but… it is still awful and always has been.

Isn't it ironic that hating something which is undeniably unhealthy is making you unhealthy in the process? Letting it go would definitely be wiser, healthier, and more productive. It's dying out , anyway. Let it go now and you might live long enough to see smoking become a relic in the western world.

30 minutes ago, Relic said:

Isn't it ironic that hating something which is undeniably unhealthy is making you unhealthy in the process? Letting it go would definitely be wiser, healthier, and more productive. It's dying out , anyway. Let it go now and you might live long enough to see smoking become a relic in the western world.

Nope.  I cannot.

Enjoy your edible.  :) 

Edited by Ser Scot A Ellison