Trailer Thread

AncalagonTheBlack

Civil War is an upcoming American epic action film written and directed by Alex GarlandIn a May interview with The Daily Telegraph, Garland described the film as a companion piece to Men, and stated it is "set at an indeterminate point in the future – just far enough ahead for me to add a conceit – and serves as a sci-fi allegory for our currently polarised predicament". 

Cast

Edited by AncalagonTheBlack

8 hours ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Civil War is an upcoming American epic action film written and directed by Alex GarlandIn a May interview with The Daily Telegraph, Garland described the film as a companion piece to Men, and stated it is "set at an indeterminate point in the future – just far enough ahead for me to add a conceit – and serves as a sci-fi allegory for our currently polarised predicament". 

Didn't expect such a movie from A24, but I'll watch it. It looks terrifying, and hopefully it can serve as warning. 

4 minutes ago, Ran said:

Reviews so far appear to be tearing Rebel Moon a new one. It's at the moment the worst reviewed of all of his works on Metacritic, 2nd worst on RT (Sucker Punch is the film vying in contention with it).

Not surprised...  I don't expect it to be good.  But it will be a spectacle either way.

I've started seeing Snyder Bro youtubers declaring, sight unseen, it will be replace Star Wars and Marvel and Lord of the Rings as the new cultural touchstone.  Snyder himself seems like a good guy, but his cult is ridiculous.

Edited by SpaceChampion