UK politics - not inspiring but effective

BigFatCoward

I feel the Kate conspiracy theories have reached the same level as "time travelling foetus" theories for ASoIaF, but in an incredibly advanced timeframe.

Some rumours that Kate will appear in a BBC interview this week to confirm she is still extant, which feels like the right move to head off these increasingly ludicrous assertions.

Rumour has it the press have been told to expect a Royal statement tomorrow. No indication as to the subject. We might make a wild guess or two though. 

Hopefully they'll announce the band is splitting up and they're all be pursuing their solo careers from luxury villas in Martinique and Anguilla, etc.

1 hour ago, Heartofice said:

The video itself does kind of look like her, from the walk to the way she moves, I'm quite sure it's her. But any single screengrab makes it look like an entirely different human.

It clearly isn't her.

Likely rumours/press release in order of probability

William has been over the side

William has been over the side and she's pregnant

Charles is seriously ill

Kate is at deaths door. 

30 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

It clearly isn't her.

Feels like a coin flip. The woman in the video does look like her, but isn't clearly her. Furthermore, why would she be out shopping and without a security detail? That doesn't make a ton of sense, especially if she's recovering from a serious health incident. Lastly, if she was fine to do that, why not just do a short interview to put everything to rest? It's all so weird. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this one has enough oddities to at least allow for questions to be asked. 

Edited by Mr. Chatywin et al.

Listen there's no way that video is Kate. I'd put money on it. Apparently she had an official lookalike and this looks very much like her. Also apparently the Windsor farms have their Christmas decorations up in the video, which wouldn't be the case currently. 

(Yes I am too deep into waterkate for a rational human but WHAT is going on! Feels like an elaborate troll because I can't understand how the royal family propaganda machine is this bad!)

19 minutes ago, Underfoot said:

I can't understand how the royal family propaganda machine is this bad!)

I can't understand why none of the mainstream press have said 'hang on a second, that looks fuck all like her' and are just gobbling this bullshit up. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Chatywin et al. said:

Feels like a coin flip. The woman in the video does look like her, but isn't clearly her. Furthermore, why would she be out shopping and without a security detail? That doesn't make a ton of sense, especially if she's recovering from a serious health incident. Lastly, if she was fine to do that, why not just do a short interview to put everything to rest? It's all so weird. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but this one has enough oddities to at least allow for questions to be asked. 

Yeah the video just raises more questions than it answers, like basically everything else that has happened with WaterKate. Personally when I watch the video I think there are a ton of similarities to Kate and I also think the grainy quality of the video makes less easy to identify whether it's her. Also conscious that we all have an image of the way Kate appears normally, dressed up smartly and prim and proper. That doesn't align to the slightly gangly, gym gear look of the girl in the video.

The woman in the video is also wearing clothes that would be atypical for her to be seen wearing in public, I think that dissonance of it not being her style makes it harder to think it might be her. Also if she's recovering from serious health issues in the abdominal region she probably shouldn't be carrying shopping bags.

39 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

Likely rumours/press release in order of probability

William has been over the side

William has been over the side and she's pregnant

Charles is seriously ill

Kate is at deaths door. 

To keep up the absurd speculations I'm going to throw out a new one: Charles found out none of the kids are actually William's and killed Kate in a fit of rage, and William killed him trying to defend her because he already knew and accepted it. Maybe the dad is Irish.

1 hour ago, Werthead said:

Some rumours that Kate will appear in a BBC interview this week to confirm she is still extant, which feels like the right move to head off these increasingly ludicrous assertions.

Has she been in Woking Pizza Express?

2 hours ago, Spockydog said:

I'm loving the 'facelift' rumours that are now swirling around.

I'm telling you, she is fucking dead. D.E.D. Ded. Crosses for eyes. And now they're going to deploy some North Korean level damage control, in the form of crappy lookalike.

Surely somewhere out there, Meghan Markle has been furiously washing her hands and muttering, "Out, out, damn spot..."

1 hour ago, karaddin said:

To keep up the absurd speculations I'm going to throw out a new one: Charles found out none of the kids are actually William's and killed Kate in a fit of rage, and William killed him trying to defend her because he already knew and accepted it. Maybe the dad is Irish.

All roads lead to King Harry and Queen Meghan, which may be the only thing that could end the monarchy. 

A black American woman finishing the job we started several centuries ago would be a nice finishing touch. 

24 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68609361

BBC talking about it being a conspiracy theory without even discussing the very big elephant in the room - the fact it looks nothing like her. 

It does look like her, just not exactly, and again, weird public appearance to make when you can just give a quick interview to hush it all up.

I don't want to defend the royal family or anything, but in fairness to them, they're not claiming the farm video was them - it's just some passers-by, and the press, have decided it is.

Nor is it a 'public appearance' in any official sense if it is them. Like I don't see why the Palace won't just release a quick, verifiable video with her but not doing so doesn't mean she isn't allowed to leave the house.