Once Upon a Time (It's very own thread)

Howdyphillip

It's from the creators of Lost. Of course she won't believe until season 4 or 5 and by then? I'll be completely out of patience.

As much as I like this show I just can't see them dragging the Emma storyline past 1-2 seasons. If she doesn't believe by then I will be totally frustrated. I'm ready for more of the "real world" characters to start believing too and battle lines being drawn by the heroes and villians they were in DisneyFairyTaleWorld.

This show almost could have worked as a loosely connected anthology of back stories of all the characters, those are my favorite parts of the show.

That episode was better than the last one. Emma is just not an intelligent person, and that is problematic for me.

She really isn't. It's so frustrating.

These last two episodes could only make me even more curious about Bae, who he is in our world. My bets are on Henry's father, just because.

That was my thought too.

• 2 weeks later...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd, I'm out. Too much shitty writing, too many smell the fart actors, and just too much crap.

Now that the curse is broken? :)

The writing isn't great, and the dialog gag-worthy, but I enjoy how they've weaved all the fairy tales into a single narrative.

I'm curious what next season holds for us now that the curse is broken and magic released into this world.

Ok, I'll throw out one gripe: Why didn't they immediately arrest the Mayor/Queen instead of just saying, "I'd go hide if I were you"? At least try to restrain her or something. Granted, if she gets all her magic back she could bust out of jail, but after all she has done, I don't see them letting her walk around free.

Ok, I'll throw out one gripe: Why didn't they immediately arrest the Mayor/Queen instead of just saying, "I'd go hide if I were you"? At least try to restrain her or something. Granted, if she gets all her magic back she could bust out of jail, but after all she has done, I don't see them letting her walk around free.

It's because the good guys are always stupid, obviously. :devil:

But I liked the season finale, even though I felt they should have divided all of that into two episode, or at least make this a double episode, so that things wouldn't be that rushed. And yes, I'm curious about season two, and I just love how Rumples seems to be the only character who actually gives a damn about keeping some balance where magic is concerned.

I just finished watching the last four episodes. ABC was pulling a slick one and having the show end at 8:01 CST instead of 8:00 and it was going to bump my recording of GoT. ABC lost that battle with me. I caught the last four episodes on Hulu.

Not too bad... I wish the writers would have set of balls though. I was really hoping that the true love kiss would be delivered by the Evil Queen. I have enjoyed this show in all its cheesiness. As a matter of fact, I think I enjoy it so much because of it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished watching the first season of this show. I watched because I had nothing else to see and I was curious. I have to say, I really enjoy it! Yes there is some major cheesiness, gag inducing dialogue, and some of the actors on the show leave much to be desired(I'm looking at you adult Pinocchio!), but I can'r help be be majorly entertained by this show. I think there were some very good episodes and interesting characters. Of course, the episodes that focus on the characters I like are always the best for me, :P

I like Rumplestiltskin(who doesn't), Jefferson, Grumpy, Ruby, and even Regina. I also kind of like Snow White although some of her episodes weren't my favorite. I like that Belle is still around, too. I can't wait to see what will happen with her in season 2. Count me in with those who are curious about where Baelfire is in this world. I like that theory that he is Henry's father.

Anyway, I really liked how it ended and I'm glad they didn't drag Emma not being a believer past season one. Now that she believes, it seems that things can get even more interesting now. I wonder what Rumples is planning, but bringing back the magic is only going to help Regina, isn't it? This show got me. I will probably be watching it on tv when season 2 returns. Pass me the cheese platter! :D

Quick question. What does death in Storybrooke mean for those affected by the curse? Is Graham truly gone for good? I thought Kathryn/Abigail was really dead(they said it was her heart), but came back because of the curse. Then people who died in Fairytale land came back in Storybrooke like Belle. So I am a little confused by that.

I'm just glad to see Tony Amendola onscreen again. His Jippeto is a wonderful addition to the show, and I'm enjoying the dynamic between him and his recently semi-discovered adult son.

Robert Carlyle could read the side of a milk carton and I'd tune in.

• 4 weeks later...

When they killed the eye candy I stopped watching it. Then I shaw "Go now" on tv and remembered why I was watching that show in the first place and returned to watching it.

I like it so much more Grimm.

Quick question. What does death in Storybrooke mean for those affected by the curse? Is Graham truly gone for good? I thought Kathryn/Abigail was really dead(they said it was her heart), but came back because of the curse. Then people who died in Fairytale land came back in Storybrooke like Belle. So I am a little confused by that.

The Queen told that Belle was dead we never saw it. I think Graham is dead for good but the Huntsman isn't.

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded the torrents for the first two seasons of a Syfy show called Haven. It came on in 2010 and everything about these two shows are eerily similar. One of the first things that I noticed is how similar the two leads are in appearance. Both are blonde female orphans who are loners. They go to remote towns in Maine and crash their cars shortly after arriving. Both accept jobs in the local pd and are considered the only ones who can heal the town's problems. Both have been there before but can't remember and are unaffected by the strange things going on.

I like both shows, but I prefer Haven. It has a bit of an X-Files feel to it and seems more grounded.

Anyone else a little excited for the new season. Wetpaint has a list of the new fairytale characters that are expected to be introduced in season 2. I don't think its really spoilery, but just in case, there is some speculation about the new characters.

ABC already put out some short promos for the new season as well.

I had to see if there was some season 2 stuff available, and there really isn't, but for anyone who wants a small fix:

http://youtu.be/CBJWrzLj7ek, stars talk about season 2

Season 2 preview, but not much

Season 2 promo, with nothing new, just finale highlights

There's also this, in which we catch a glimpse of Mulan and Sleeping Beauty (and I believe Malificent?).

I was underwhelmed by the season finale last year, but I'll stick with it a little longer, see if it picks up.

I had to see if there was some season 2 stuff available, and there really isn't, but for anyone who wants a small fix:

http://youtu.be/CBJWrzLj7ek, stars talk about season 2

Season 2 preview, but not much

Season 2 promo, with nothing new, just finale highlights

I can't wait. I'm looking forward to see the new fairytale characters we are going to meet. I'm mostly excited to see the return of Regina the Evil Queen now that magic has returned. :D

I attempted to watch this- I got to episode 16 I believe and couldnt continue. I have no idea why lol

I don't remember what episode 16 was about, but I'm surprised that someone who got that far gave up after all! lol I mean, I considered giving up after 3 or 4 episodes of that Snow-Charming sh**, but later on the series actually gets interesting. :laugh:

I don't remember what episode 16 was about, but I'm surprised that someone who got that far gave up after all! lol I mean, I considered giving up after 3 or 4 episodes of that Snow-Charming sh**, but later on the series actually gets interesting. :laugh:

It was mostly because I thought it was going to get better, but for some odd reason I hated the fact that it was on ABC too.

Yeah, it HAS to be, but it wasn't for me.

The fact that they are introducing disney characters now pisses me off because I would really want to watch it now.

Archived