Jump to content
HelenaExMachina

Trailer Thread IV

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GallowKnight said:

First trailer for Fantastic Beasts 2

 

So 1930s Dumbledore was all in with the fashion of the day, 90s Dumbledore said fuck it, I'm just gonna wear a nightgown at work. :P

I wasn't impressed with the first movie, but this one looks interesting. Here's hoping that between Law and Depp, we can get a decent one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corvinus said:

So 1930s Dumbledore was all in with the fashion of the day, 90s Dumbledore said fuck it, I'm just gonna wear a nightgown at work. :P

I wasn't impressed with the first movie, but this one looks interesting. Here's hoping that between Law and Depp, we can get a decent one.

My thoughts exactly... Damby looked dapper... 

I am still not sure about Law as Dumbledore, but he is a great actor and he can pull it off.

That said, it was nice seeing Hogwarts again :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The less they use Depp the better. Yes I realise that’s a fruitless hope in a film for which he is cast as the titular character...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The less they use Depp the better. Yes I realise that’s a fruitless hope in a film for which he is cast as the titular character...

Ditto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The less they use Depp the better. Yes I realise that’s a fruitless hope in a film for which he is cast as the titular character...

Well, they can always do something like they did with Voldemort. He was mainly off-stage, but when he would appear, all the hell would break loose :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2018 at 7:01 PM, Corvinus said:

So 1930s Dumbledore was all in with the fashion of the day, 90s Dumbledore said fuck it, I'm just gonna wear a nightgown at work. :P.

But whatever decade it is, Dumbledore is still apparently leaving most of the dangerous fights against the Dark Arts to his students.

23 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

The less they use Depp the better. Yes I realise that’s a fruitless hope in a film for which he is cast as the titular character...

Maybe there's a shock twist where he turns into Colin Farrell halfway through the film, although sadly I think that's unlikely to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 4:52 PM, Risto said:

My thoughts exactly... Damby looked dapper... 

I'm fairly certain Jude Law wakes up dressed and looking dapper.

3 hours ago, williamjm said:

But whatever decade it is, Dumbledore is still apparently leaving most of the dangerous fights against the Dark Arts to his students.

Ha!

Pumped for this.  Only watched it once, but didn't notice the telepath in the trailer.  Hope she plays a good-sized role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Ha!

Pumped for this.  Only watched it once, but didn't notice the telepath in the trailer.  Hope she plays a good-sized role.

There is a brief glimpse of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Well no one else has posted this here yet so guess I will.

Infinity War

 

"I'm Peter, by the way."
"Dr. Strange."
"Oh, we're using our made up names... then I am Spiderman."

:rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

Nightflyers

 

I just watched this about five times. Yes, they changed quite a bit of the story, and I do bite my nails that the show will be on the same level as the original Nightflyers story (a major GRRM favorite of mine), but it looks like the visual quality is there... and I did get a glimpse of Melantha (Melanie? on the show) going in for some kissyface :spank:

I will say that when I heard about this show actually happening a few months ago, I was struggling to see how they could make it happen given the outcome of the book. (trying not to spoil too much here)

Edited by The Fattest Leech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Spoiler filled Trailer for Sicario: Day of the Soldado (god, what a stupid title)

Trailer for Tag

Trailer for Under the Silver Lake

Trailer for Mr Rogers documentary Won't you be my Neighbor

 

Edited by GallowKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GallowKnight said:

Spoiler filled Trailer for Sicario: Day of the Soldado (god, what a stupid title).

Yeah not a fan of the title. Reminds me of how Edge of Tomorrow was changed to Live, Die, Repeat mid-release. Fans on Reddit recommended not watching that trailer altogether.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WarGalley said:

Yeah not a fan of the title. Reminds me of how Edge of Tomorrow was changed to Live, Die, Repeat mid-release. Fans on Reddit recommended not watching that trailer altogether.

Don't. It gives away the entire plot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can’t wait for Soldado. With The Irishman still being so far off it’s probably the movie I’m most looking forward to right now. 

Under the Silver Lake also looks interesting. Garfield has been killing it in everything he’s in lately, and I loved IT Follows. 

Edited by Nictarion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Cobra Kai, a sequel tv show reboot thingy of Karate Kid, and even as someone who isn't a huge fan of Karate Kid, I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking what the fuck is that!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

Don't. It gives away the entire plot. 

Dang, yeah I'm avoiding it. It's a shame since the Internet has like 3 months to go to ruin it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×