U.S. Politics: This DOO-DOO Is Bananas

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Just now, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

Once again I lament my ability to be right and unconvincing 

Cassandra indeed.

Now would be a very bad time for any foreign adversaries to take advantage. Especially on the anniversary of Soleimani's assassination.

3 minutes ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

Once again I lament my ability to be right and unconvincing 

It's probably cuz you never hesitate to let someone know you are right

7 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

CNN  needs to stop calling these people protestors.

And the idea that these insurrectionists are anything but MAGA is laughable...

Well, at least one headline writer at CNN used the word "mob" 15 minutes ago.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

You know what needs to happen? A perimeter set up around Washington, no one allowed out. The airport needs to be shut down. No one allowed to escape. Especially not members of Congress.

I sincerely hope that wherever the congress members have been taken to there are fistfights taking place.

They spent decades building a frankenstein and now they've lost control of it.

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

You know what needs to happen? A perimeter set up around Washington, no one allowed out. The airport needs to be shut down. No one allowed to escape. Especially not members of Congress.

I sincerely hope that wherever the congress members have been taken to there are fistfights taking place.

Tear gas. Tear gas needs to happen.

1 minute ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Let us assume there are enough MAG(A)gots to keep disrupting the congressional certification proceedings until 20 January. Can Biden be legally inaugurated without that step being completed?

If not, Trump's term still expires and the Speaker of the House would become president.

2 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I sincerely hope that wherever the congress members have been taken to there are fistfights taking 

I dunno. Pretty sure I'd like to GTFO right about now.

3 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

Let us assume there are enough MAG(A)gots to keep disrupting the congressional certification proceedings until 20 January. Can Biden be legally inaugurated without that step being completed?

I assume that there is another place they can proceed, even if it is in the bunker in West Virginia. In fact, likely to happen today from SOMEWHERE, and if those objecting SOB’s don’t withdraw their objections immediately so it can proceed they should be removed and imprisoned.

Assume Inauguration Day will be a $h1t$how too.  

Here’s what I want to know - those who made the deal with the devil - were tax cuts and Supreme Court Justices worth it?

Archived