U.S. Politics: This DOO-DOO Is Bananas

Mr. Chatywin et al.

I've started seeing some political reporters on the scene making jokes on twitter, another good sign that things are getting under control. 

In that vein, I have no idea who this is, but I'm a fan

Just now, Relic said:

I agree with you. And have for many months. But now probably isn't the best time for "i told you so". Plenty of time for that later. I hope everyone in america stays safe tonight. This is probably doing to be one of the worst nights in our lifetimes. 

This is precisely the time for saying that, because hopefully it'll stick with them that they were fucking wrong about how this didn't mean anything and there wouldn't be violence when we've been warning them for fucking YEARS. 

So maybe, just maybe, they should start listening to the people who have been flashing warning signs about this instead of wondering how this could have all happened. 

2 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

"Thanks, Obama" is commonly used to denote sarcasm. 

Given the person in question also seems to hate Obama's policies, really easy to misinterpret it.

They are looting the Capitol.  Selfie of a guy in a huge Trump hat stealing the podium (along with Pelosi's hard drives, etc.).

Stop calling Them protestors, call them Trumpists.

The damned media keeps talking to republicans, not anyone who is just a plain worker there who isn't being protected in safe rooms.

Just in the last 10 minutes the helicopters started flying here.  Wonder what that means.

And today is the initiation of the Mardi Gras season.'

2 minutes ago, GrimTuesday said:

Saying "thanks Obama" when he hasn't been in office in four years should be enough of a tip off. Not gonna hold it against anyone for taking it the wrong way given the heightened nature of the situation, but it shouldn't be hard to figure it out.

I laughed.  Pretty obvious it was a joke imo.

1 minute ago, Relic said:

Obviously its not his fault. One just wishes one had more inspiring leadership at a time like this. 

It doesn’t fucking matter. When Nazis try to seize the state, anyone who says, but the SPD/KPD are not all I would wish them to be deserves to end up in the KZ.

2 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Oh, quit thinking you are smarter than you are.

BRAVE WHITE LIBERAL MAN gonna save us all.

Nah, I don't have to think I'm smarter than I am. Just have to know I'm smarter than you. 

Conservative Reddit has arranged itself into three categories:

1) This is a fucking disgrace

2) It’s 99.999999% peaceful and the media is blowing it out of preparation 

3) Antifa/BLM/Soros have infiltrated the protest and are causing all the violence.

Just now, Raja said:

How do you have the brain power to read that stuff :o

It unsurprisingly takes very little brain power to read conservative reddit... but it does take a lot of booze.

Just now, Raja said:

How do you have the brain power to read that stuff :o

To tell the truth, it’s actually been surprisingly heartening over the past few weeks. I’ve watched a large portion of the cultists begin to leave the cult. Today the This is a Fucking Disgrace crowd significantly outnumbers the other two crowds, and that’s nothing to sneer at.

Archived