MCU: The Amazing Disappearing Daredevil!

Rhom

8 hours ago, Rhom said:

I hope he shows up in Multiverse of Madness, but I suppose that would be too much.

I read the other day that it was *only* two hours long. So probably no time for more than a brief Kang cameo.

3 hours ago, SpaceChampion said:

I suspect if we see a man in an Iron Man suit sitting on the Illuminati council, it might be Iron Lad, who is Kang from another 'verse.  I imagine Strange won't know it isn't Tony until late in the movie.

Seems like he's bound to show up somewhere, with all the other young avengers they've introduced in phase 4. I'd bet on Armor Wars, Ironheart, or even Ant-Man 3 if they wanna just tell us who he is right away.

The Iron Man rumor for Multiverse of Madness is: (this might be a fun moment if it's true and not spoiled for you)

Spoiler

Tom Cruise as a Stark variant. It's an old rumor but one of those "scoopers" recently claimed he was in Atlanta and no one would say why.

Looks fun. A lot going on visually that was very cool (and points to

Spoiler

Gorr God Killer

being the villain). I really enjoyed Thor 3, so I'm looking forward to this, probably more than Dr Strange, even though that'll be more important for the MCU.

25 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

I really enjoyed Thor 3, so I'm looking forward to this, probably more than Dr Strange, even though that'll be more important for the MCU.

I'm expecting the click bait articles at any time now, proclaiming that the Jane Foster character is a variant and this movie is also heavily into the Multiverse...

I mean this film has the GotG in it, so it's going to be impossible for me not to see it. I wonder if it's going to be like Civil War and you know how that film was really Avengers 2.5. I wonder if this is going to basically be GotG 2.5, only everyone doesn't hate each other, like they did in Civil War, lol

21 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I'm expecting the click bait articles at any time now, proclaiming that the Jane Foster character is a variant and this movie is also heavily into the Multiverse...

I hope that's not how it goes down... (her being a variant). I like the concept of multiverse, but does everything need to be a variant? (Or a Skrull if we're going down that path)

Under this methodology, every bit of character evolution in the Hulk would've just been another variant, rather than Bruce changing. Angry Hulk, (barely) Controlled Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Scared  Hulk, Professor Hulk. All variants. 

Don't get me wrong. I grew up on Marvel comics (X-Men mostly) so I'm well versed in comic book realities and how they need to warp events and soft reboot every once in a while. But the MCU isn't 50 monthly titles. It can have a pretty solid continuity. They just did it beyond all expectations with 22 "episodes" culminating with Endgame.

Like I mentioned above about Moon Knight, phase 4 continuity feels too jumbled right now. I'm happy to be proven wrong with Dr Strange, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

I hope that's not how it goes down... (her being a variant). I like the concept of multiverse, but does everything need to be a variant? (Or a Skrull if we're going down that path)

No, but they at least need to be a secret Targaryen.

I tend to agree with you.  I'm just suggesting that there are going to be those fanboi conspiracy theorists out there.  I think it's pretty evident from the brief look we get in the trailer that Mjolnir has been patched together.  That suggests something other than the Multiverse.  I'm okay with that.

Archived