Football: End of the seasons, start of the dramas.

A Horse Named Stranger

5 minutes ago, Raja said:

Moyes has just tried to kick someone and got himself sent off :wideeyed:

Not really. 

He kicked the ball at one of the ball boys, because he didn't appreciate how he dropped the ball in front of him (after he demanded the ball).

45 minutes ago, Raja said:

Correction: He kicked a ball at someone 2 feet away, the ballgirl i think?

David 'you still might get a slap, even though you're a woman' Moyes? Surely not.

9 hours ago, Consigliere said:

Depends how Real's midfield gets on. Casemiro, Kroos and Modric are an intelligent trio who are great technically but a bit over the hill when it comes to physicality. They've been bullied and overrun in 3 out of 4 halves against PSG, the 2nd leg against Chelsea and the 1st leg against City (minus Casemiro). However, none of those sides were able to take full advantage of their near total dominance. Liverpool seems much less likely to let Real off the hook if their midfield folds. The advantage that Real does have though is that they've already wrapped up the league title so can now rest key players.

Don't look on things with logic mate, if so Real should have gone out back in February. I truly believe this team has the absolute certainty that this is their year and they will overcome whatever roadblock there is. Even if they end up failing to Klopp this run is already legendary.

Talking more dispassionately, Kross has looked incredibly overpowered in all ties. Camavinga is truly superb but I cannot trust a 19 yo the responsibility of a final.

Liverpool is better than Real but looking at how they have struggled in every tie against far weaker teams than those Real faced... I don't see them as strong as BT pundits may wanted them to be.

3 hours ago, Raja said:

He is a really nasty piece of work, and lucky the ball missed that kid's head.

8 hours ago, frenin said:

Liverpool is better than Real but looking at how they have struggled in every tie against far weaker teams than those Real faced... I don't see them as strong as BT pundits may wanted them to be.

That doesn't really mean anything though, given that Liverpool have also struggled against the likes of Watford and Norwich this season.

Not that I'd want to make a prediction, and I certainly wouldn't listen to any BT pundits.

13 hours ago, Raja said:

Most certainly ballboy.

Those ballboys are (usually) kids from their academies. u17s I think (not 100% sure, might also be a class younger). 

Archived